Chapter 13- Fire Forms

we arrived at Hope's house and knocked and a lady opened the door and froze when she saw Hope.

"is it really you? My Hope, my daughter?" she trembled.

" yes mom I'm home, they helped me out of the labyrinth and saved me" they both rush into a hug then Hope's mom comes over and hugs us.

" thank you, thank you, you brought the whole world back to me, and that is something that I can never repay. Thank you so much, you are welcome to come over any time."she says as she hugs us

so we say good bye and turn to leave when I hear "Andrew, wait"

Hope runs up and hugs me "Thank you for everything, and I can't wait to get back to school and start training with you" she lets go and runs back into her house.

I turn around and see Jenn glaring at me

"I wouldn't let my guard down just because the darkness left her, she still can turn back to the darkness." Jenn turns and walks away.

the next day

Hope came back to school and everyone was overjoyed to see her, but her reunion party was cut short by couch John. 

"Andrew, Hope, as champions of Lavastone you will need to learn to work together so from this point and on you two will begin to train together. Your training begins in one hour in the mean time you can say your hellos and everything else." he walks back to the gym and everyone goes back to Hope to talk to her.

" Andrew I need to speak with you" Mr. Heart says as he walks past me.

" as you know you have the blessing of Dawn, this means that you can read ancient text and that only you may use the Sword of Dawn, I tried to take it home to examine it and I can't even touch it before it burns me, and you know fire mages can't be burned but yet this burned my hand severely" he holds his hand up and I see that blisters had formed on his hand."now the blade will appear to you when you need it so you can leave it here for safe keeping or you can take it with you on your travels through the labyrinth."

"I think I'm going to keep it here sir" 

"alright, you might want to tryout those new fire forms spell, couch John is excited to see what they do"he dismisses me 

I walk back to the commons area and see everyone crowding around Hope "Andrew, help I'm drowning in attention" she laughs as more people crowd her "nah you look fine to me" I smile and she just laughs.

I head into the gym to get started on my training "ah, Andrew Mr. Heart told me that you learned some new spells, would you like to practice them with me" couch says with a gleam in his eyes.

"yeah lets try out first form" I walk to the middle of the gym and start the casting. I place my hand on the ground and say"first form Phoenix" a magic circle forms around me then flashes bright red till a phoenix forms around me. 

"wow, look at you. It looks like a giant phoenix ate you" Hope says as she walks into the gym with a crowd tailing her.

I try too move my legs but the phoenix just moves its legs instead "oh I see the phoenix is a temporary body" so I flap my arms/wings and a large gust of hot air blows through the room and I'm flying higher and higher then the spell cuts out and I fall back to the ground but couch catches me and sets me down and I feel drained.

" maybe you should wait till your stronger to use that spell" couch recommends. 

"but still that was awesome" Hope remarks. The crowd behind her agrees.

"alright anyone who wants some hardcore champion training stay here but for those of you who don't get out" couch barks at the crowd. They are all gone in that second. 

"cowards!" I yell to them as the last one leaves. Me and Hope look back at couch and we get started with our team work training.