27th Door

I walked with my shadow,
I ran with my shadow,
I danced with my shadow
I did.

Then a cloud came over k
And the sun went under
And my shadow stopped playing
And hid.

-Anonymous

I tried sending messages through all social media outlets using my laptop. It's all blocked! All outgoing messages and transactions were blocked. It came to a realization that what's really going on was somewhat perfectly plotted. No one even responded to the SOS posted by Thrina on the window pane. Mukhang walang nakakapansin sa building ng MOS. Ano na bang nagyayari? How could an over angry lunatic possibly plot this perfectly?

I see no looophole.

None at all.

Muli kong binalikan ang mga listahan sa aking laptop pagkababang-pagkababa namin sa 27th floor. Everyone was shaking after what had happened on the 28th. My boss Ryanne and Michonne looked ten years older than their age. Andreas was panting so hard and so as the rest. Simond's shoulders sagged down and his head sunk into his clavicle. Everyone was fidgety. Except, ofcourse, Minalyn who's head held high and a face ensemble of strong texture. I can confirm that's her normal state. Natas was gasping for an air. He was the last person to come down from upstairs.

Everyone became a suspect. I need to figure out what have had caused Nyl's death. Who were the last people she spoke with before she got poisoned. It could be Rielle or Minalyn; but between the two, Minalyn is a greater suspect. She could have killed her friend.

I shook my head fervently. I need to find more evidence. I can't just jump into a gun and accuse someone of murder just because she's the closest person to the dying party. I looked around and foraged. I got no clue yet. So I gave it a rest, temporary surrender as I figure other ways to find the prime cause of this. I decided to isolate myself and be seated on a cubicle that is far from everyone. Nang walang makakita saakin.

This is getting critical. Naririnig ko pa ang malakas na emergency alarm sa itaas. Ilang minuto ay natigil din ito. I heaved a breath as I stared down at the names. I highlighted the possible suspects. I have eight names.

Thrina Kronos
Maddielyn Saragoza
Michonne Grenne
Ryanne De Guzman
Greyson Andreas Choi
Simond Lockhart
Minalyn Itoshiki
And...
Natas Vandergouh

What's happened was definitely preposterous! Really preposterous!

One of them is the killer. One must be identified before the innocent gets killed!

But how? How many more lives could possibly be wasted before I can even get a clue?

Nakailang titig na ako sa code na nakasulat sa maliit na piraso ng papel. I have tried deciphering it with a lot of algorithms I know. Walang pumapasok sa utak ko. There is no Morse code with this. Siguro ay ayaw ng sender ng mga ganoong codes at mas gusto niya ng Maths and Riddles which is very weird. I seldom know people who both loves riddles and numbers. There can be a few but I have never met someone as such.

I cannot afford to see others dying. I have had seen enough. Kailan matatapos ang patayang ito?

Per Mr. Laryson Perey, based on the data of the HR, there are exactly forty seven employees ang nasa 31st floor nang magsimula ang patayan.

The mastermind of this crazy, demonic practical joke is a master manipulator. Alam niya kung paano pupuntiryahin ang bawat isa saamin. Magaling siyang magtago.

All of us are target. The mastermind can use each of us to kill one another. He'd use those who are vulnerable first.

We're being manipulated. We all are, and that's crazy. What's even scarier is that we do not know who is manipulating us.