6th Door

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." 

-Theodore Roosevelt

***

ANDREAS

I thought I could keep it throughout. I thought I could. But the scorpion instinct just pushed me to become me. Again. 

From the 31st down to the eighth, I tried so hard to be the opposite person. Alam ko nang mangyayari ito but I was not expecting innocent lives to be dragged down with this mafia wars. I was hiding for days just to observe and analyze the situation until I was able to conclude that all my hypotheses were true --Infinite was attacking, will kill the excess and all Scorpions as they recruit for their new members. 

But why would they kill innocent people? Bakit hindi na lang nila hamunin ang lahat ng mga Scorpions ng paulanan ng bala o kaya'y hampasan ng espada? 

It would be more fun! 

But they were too coward to face us. so, it wasn't a possibility.

A lot of sacrificial lambs. A lot of blood. A lot of wasted dreams. 

Paano nga ba nagsimula ang lahat ng ito? Hindi ba't ako din naman ang naging dahilan ng digmaan ng Infinites at ng Scorpions? 

Yes, I was the reason. Karen's death. Karen, the heir apparent to the powerful mafia Infinites got killed by a Scorpion. 

I killed Karen. I may say that it was an accident but from the Infinites' perspective, I killed Karen. So, I killed Karen.

The CEO, Ruby Red plotted Karen's death. She was pure evil to start a war which she wasn't aware of how many lives can be sacrificed. I was her accessory to the crime -an unaware accomplice.

The CEO recruited Vladimir Molina to get a closer grip on the heir. Karen was so inlove with Vlad that she was so careless to know where she was going when she decided to follow the guy all the way from Cebu. 

Wala sa dugo at kakayahan niya ang pagiging isang miyembro ng mafia or she was not too skilled to know who the Reds were and what MOS was. Vlad, the innocent guy took the bait of death without knowing how important a medium he was to the plotted war. 

Alam kong ngayon ay may ideya na si Vlad kung ano ang ibig sabihin ng riddle na may code na '1b2f3l4e'. The answer is Choi.  Such a lame code for a riddle. 1b is a letter after the 'b' which is "C", 2f is two letters after the 'f' which is "H", 3l is the same pattern which is "O" then 4e means "I".

Grayson Andreas CHOI. 

That shitty last name has been a part of the curse that I carry until now. 

I was a victim of heredity. My parents, together with the CEO and President -the Reds, established the Scorpions. Rocess Red and I inherited the empire of the killer. Yes, we were victims of heredity. We learned to kill at a very young age. We were criminals in our teenage days. Days that were supposed to be meaningful. 

"We take the left-wing of the sixth floor.  Masyadong congested ang right side kaya hindi tayo makakagalaw ng maigi sa oras na may mangyaring hindi inaasahan," Zyril suggested. Matalas ang paningin nito at may tiwala ako sa kakayahan niya. 

That's why she has been an asset to the Scorpions. The Reds saw her potential years before she came to MOS. Larryson might have sent him a recruitment letter for his set of revenge. Little did he know, she was a part of the mafia he's been wanting to crush.