Chapter 2

Shourabh (my fiancé) kept blabbering about our engagement shopping. Nothing entered my mind since it was fully occupied by him. It's none other than that helmet guy. I can't erase the picture of his eyes. The most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. Shourbh shouted at me asking what i was doing?  Suddenly I came to my senses from my dream world. I saw the change in expression in his face. He frowned. I'm sorry, Shourabh. I was little absent-minded and didn't get you. Shourabh told me to get down from his car since we reached the college. I got down and walked to my class room.
                   I'm doing my MBA second year in Human resources department. My friend Karishma, came to me and told me about the birthday party she attended yesterday. Oh no! I was totally lost in thoughts. Suddenly I started drawing his face in a paper. I was able to draw his entire face and I felt some kind of familiarity. Karishma and rest of my friends saw that portrait and flirted. I got anger to the hell, took the portrait and started back home. It was the first time of bunking my classes without reasons.
                   After a refreshment , I went to my mom and shown her the portrait. There was a switch in her expression to a shock. She asked me who was that guy in the picture. I told her about my  dream . My dad entered and saw the picture. He got that from my hand saying i should not think of any other guy other than Shourabh. I nodded my head partially and went to my room quietly.

                             *** Hey Aditi! How are you?? How are Dev and Roli doing??. "Come in Mrinal", said Aditi in a calm tone. Did you come to know about my sister?. Roli came and hugged me tightly and asked uncle, where is Arusha aunt?? I was blank. The same question haunts me daily. Aditi served me tea and Dev told that he is also joining me to go to India in search of Arusha. I'm coming for you dear! I left to my office since I had some journals to be published. Yup! I'm a journalist working in New York times.***

                      I sat  on my couch, and tears rolled down my eyes. I don't know why am i ready for this relationship with Shourbh. Why don't Pappa understand my feelings? How am I gonna handle the situation? all these thoughts rolled in mind. Thinking of this I fell asleep.

                   ***  Sitting in my balcony, I was playing with my fingers. I noticed my ring. It was the symbol of our love, relationship, bonding. It was our engagement ring! That was the last day I saw your face Arusha.***