Chapter 12

When I woke up it was already 10 am. I went to my room to see for Arusha and she was missing. I heard some noise in the kitchen and went inside to see who that was. I'm terribly shocked to see Riya there. She turned towards me and greeted "Good Morning Mrinal! Take your coffee". I'm furious and pushed the coffee cup down and shouted "Where is Arusha? Who let u inside my house?" She came near me and whispered in my ears "cool baby" in a husky voice. Her actions made me more anger. I felt like killing her inside my heart. I said "Shut up Riya". I took my phone and went to find Arusha.

I woke up and I found a woman was standing near me with rude look. I got up immediately and she pulled me out of the bed and took me to balcony. She told me Mrinal was her fiancé and shouted at me saying "How dare to steal my fiancé from me? You mean girl!!" I'm speechless. "Why did Aaliya hide this from me?" She said Mrinal was heartbroken because he missed someone whom he loved. "Then who is she?" She shouted "Hey!" Then, I came back to my senses." I'm sorry miss. I slept here yesterday due to some circumstances and I won't repeat it. Please convey my thanks to Mr. Mrinal for his kindly help". Saying this, I left the place immediately. I got a cab to reach my house. Reaching home I got freshen up and made noodles for breakfast by myself." Arrg! Cooking is the most tragic thing in all women's life. If a new rule is formulated, saying all men to cook it will be awesome!!" I smiled thinking this to myself.

I took a cab to Arusha's place and rang the calling bell. She came and opened the door. I am happy since she was safe. I asked her, "Why did you leave without a word?" She called me inside to have breakfast with her. She also told me that Riya spoke very harshly saying she is my fiancé. "What the hell is Riya doing??" I really went mad because of her. I told her," Riya is my cousin and I have nothing to do with her. I got engaged to someone who is my love and life. Her name is...." I started and my phone rang. It was from a neighbourhood of Karishma and I told Arusha" I got an urgent work to deal with and see you at evening".

I sat on my dining table and someone rang the calling bell. I opened the door and it was Mrinal. I called him inside to have breakfast with me and told him what happened before I left his place. He started saying about his love and his phone rang. After the call he said urgent work and left immediately. I thought of following him secretly. He went to Karishma's place and met someone living next to her. He came after 20 minutes. I continued following him, he entered a medical shop and enquired about something to the shopkeeper. After that he left to his flat. Reaching there, I entered his home and asked what is he doing? He was shocked to see me there.

Arusha came to my place and asked what am I doing and said her I got new information regarding Karishma's case. She was shocked. I said" Karishma was not killed by Shourabh and it was a women who killed her. She didn't use knife or gun. Instead, an injection containing cocaine was used to kill her. Also, that man said the girl was wearing a black jerkin and white hand gloves. She thrown the cover of the syringe in the neighbourhood and he found the shop from the label". I have someone in mind and I will confirm it before revealing to you. Hearing this she fainted. I carried her to my room and made her sleep. I sat beside her and cuddled her head softly and kissed her hands.

*** One year back, jack tried killing me in a bomb blast in my car. But my mom died in that saving by pushing me out of the car. I lost my only family because of him. I didn't eat for three days and I was half dead. My guilty killed me daily. The thought death of my mom was due to me kills me every day. Those days I was comforted by Arusha. She used to kiss me in my forehead saying everything will be okay and stay calm dear. Saying this, she would cuddle my hair gently***

She murmured in her sleep and I came back to my senses. I switched offthe light and slept in my couch.

 I switched offthe light and slept in my couch