Chapter 13

I woke up at 5 am since I got a call from some stranger saying that they have a video of Karishma's murder. "Is it true? Or some prank calls to trap me? Whatever may be I going to face it forsake of my Arusha". I got changed and went to meet that stranger. It was none other, Aaliya. She seemed to be very scared of someone and gave me a memory card and went away without speaking anything. What is happening in this world? I'm totally out of my mind. I called Vikrant and his phone was switched off. I called Dev, "Hello, greetings! I need a favour from you? Can you please go and check with my friend Vikrant please? I will message his address now." saying this I hanged the call. I took the memory card and copied that in my phone and sent it to Arusha through WhatsApp. Going home, she was still sleeping. I went to wake her and she pulled me towards her, hold me tightly. She hugged me in fear saying "Please save me Mrinal, I love you" "OMG! Am I dreaming? Did Arusha finally recognise me? I kissed her cheeks and tears dropped from her eyes. I said "Sure baby, I will be always with you and love you too".

When I opened my eyes, I was shocked to see Mrinal near me. I was holding him tightly. "Oh no! What am I doing? I really felt very embarrassed to see him. What would he think about me? I said sorry Mrinal; I had some sort of bad dreams". He said, "It's ok". I got freshen up and he gave me a cup of coffee. He told me he got important evidence in Karishma's case, which is in this memory card. We saw that video in his laptop. In that video some women was purchasing injections and cocaine from a drug dealer. She did not show her face towards the camera, so it was difficult for me to guess her.

I played the entire video. It was a woman buying syringe and cocaine from a man. She was facing that side and I can't see her face. I asked Arusha to make breakfast for us and I played the video several times. I got a clue from that video. It was a familiar person and I saw that ring in her hand somewhere. Arusha made her special noodles for our breakfast and we both had together. It was really pleasant to eat with her.

***It was nearly before 7 months, we went on our first date. We planned for trekking and spent our whole day at the top of the hill. After climbing the top, we sat in the grass and had meal together. I was busy in sending mail and she fed me like a kid. I really loved that moment and felt my mom's love there. We spent our night there in a tent. She was reading a book and I was busy with my case. She fell asleep with the book and made her lie on the bed. She pulled me tightly and said "Please give me warm by being my arm pillow for a day". I kissed her forehead and said "I love you Arusha"***                                                     

 I kissed her forehead and said "I love you Arusha"***                                                     

"I wish to have breakfast of that kind. In a bright lighted hotel, only I and Arusha and she have to feed me. Wow!" She called me, "Mrinal, Are you okay?" and I came back to my senses. We ate our breakfast together happily.