Chapter 22

After my On Air, I resigned my job and went home to see Mrinal. Dev and Aditi left after I came. They told Mrinal is feeling better now. I entered our room. I sat near him. He was so quiet today, unusually. To break the silence, I said "Hmm". He turned towards me and asked how my On Air was? I told him that I revealed all the truth to the public and also I resigned my job. Mrinal was shocked and his eyes got broadened. He yelled at me, " What are you saying Arusha? Are you mad? Did you lose your mind to do that? Did you do this forsake of me? I'm really sorry baby to hurt you these many days and those words were not really meant dear. I am extremely sorry Arusha..." I stopped him by placing my finger on his lips. "Array! Hello, Mrinal darling, don't over react. Do you think I resigned for your sake? Huh! Very funny! I resigned my job forsake my darling Arjun" He stood up in shock.

Arusha came home and sat near me in the bed. We were quiet for a long time. Then she gave me continuous heart attacks. Firstly, resigning of her job and then someone named Arjun." Who the hell is that Arjun?" I yelled at her. She started smiling at me. "What does she think about me? Am I looking like a joker?" I shouted, "Stop it Arusha" She came near me, very closer. Then, she whispered in my ears, "Arjun is little Mrinal!" "What are you telling? Do you mean I became Papa?" She said with a blush "Yup dear, it was now three months old baby". I was really excited. I feel like flying in the space. I took her in my arms and rounded the entire room. She was shouting like hell in fear. Then I made her sit in the bed and kissed her hands. I touched her stomach to feel the presence of "Arjun". I Said her," LOVE YOU ARUSHA!"

Mrinal apologized to me from his heart and told me that he read all my case files and I was right

Mrinal apologized to me from his heart and told me that he read all my case files and I was right. I am so happy to hear those words from him. He touched our baby and felt so happy. I could sense his love for his son from his sight. Then he, himself prepared dinner for us and we had a perfect dinner after three months." ALL OUR HAPPINESS WAS RESTORED BY OUR BABY, ARJUN". Next day, we both went to court for the hearing. Mathew and his three mafias, Jack, Bhairav and Riya were sentenced to imprisonment for all their crimes. Riya asked for few minutes to the police to speak to us. She came to us and told "I am really sorry Mrinal and Arusha for causing all sorts of troubles. I was so greed to make Mrinal mine and I went mad, which drove me to be a criminal now. I used Jack and Bhairav for all my plans since I saved them from many criminal cases as a lawyer. I feel so ashamed of myself. But now I realized love cannot be forced and its natural to fall in love with each other. I finally understood that you both are destined to be together forever and congrats!" I was really moved by her words. Anyways she has to pay for Karishma and I said "You are forgiven when you felt sorry and don't repeat this here after". Mrinal didn't speak a word and dragged me from there. My Mom and Shourabh came to us and told " Sorry for everything and may God bless you both". We got her blessings and came back to our home. Then, I told Mrinal all my flashbacks of getting trapped into that house. I was hit by a car on our day of engagement and I lost my memory. Actually, Riya planned to kill me. Since, I lost the memories she left me. My Mom took me to her place and looked after me like her own daughter. It was Riya's and Papa's plan to marry me to Shourabh. They both said all these to me when I was in the jail and apologized to me. After hearing all those stories we lied down in our bed. It was really a happy night after all the problems got resolved. We slept peacefully.

**** Few months later: "Arusha? Is all arrangements ready? Did you post to all of our friends? ", Mrinal shouted to me

**** Few months later: "Arusha? Is all arrangements ready? Did you post to all of our friends? ", Mrinal shouted to me. He always gets tensed in matter involving our baby. Yes! It is our Arjun's First birthday party today. "Hey! I texted the address to our friends for today's event. So, you need not worry dear". The party got started and all our guests arrived. Vikrant, his wife Neha with their kid, Inder and Aaliya and she was 7 months pregnant, Dev, Aditi and Roli, Karishma's Mom, My Mom, Shourabh with his wife came to the party. The hall was filled with crowd and overjoy. Arjun was dressed in green T-shirt. We cut the black forest cake and we all had fun. It was now photo session and finally the party got ended with a group picture. "Say cheese" 

 "Say cheese"