Chapter 14

After having breakfast, I went to my house to search for clues. Going home, I went to papa room and checked his cupboard. I found a pistol with bullets loaded; a blood stained shirt was his under his black suit and few documents. I went through all the documents thoroughly for details. I saw an agreement signed with some foreigner. His name was Jack. I took snaps of these details to show it to Mrinal. I took a piece of cloth to give to forensic lab. I left the place soon since the maids may come anytime. Reaching Mrinal's place I said all about the documents, blood stained cloth in my Papa's room. We both went to forensic lab to give the sample for test.

Arusha gave me many clues useful for this case and previous cases I dealt with. I finally got evidence that Bhairav Singh is the secret partner for Jack in India. Now my only doubt is who would be that lady lawyer helped him. We gave the blood stained shirt in forensic lab for test and returned home. Arusha said she felt so tired and I let her sleep. Then, I went again to that medical shop to check with something. I showed him a photo and asked him whether did he see that women somewhere. He was shocked seeing her photo. I could sense something was fishy. He was so scared of someone and hid the truth from me. How could I bring out the truth? Oh no!! I went away from that place leaving my pen camera near a flower vase in his shop.

"Tomorrow is last day I'm going spent with him. All these days meant to me a lot. Every day was a sweet memory to be cherished". He came home and I prepared a special dinner for him. I prepared naan with paneer butter masala. We had dinner together and I asked him about his fiancé. He stood up and took me to his room saying he will show her. He closed my eyes and told me to open now. When I opened my eyes, I saw my image in a mirror placed in front of us. I looked him shockingly. He said with a smile, "Arusha you are my fiancé, my love and my everything. I don't know what happened to you these many days? How did you lose your memory? Why didn't you turn to airport that day after our engagement? I know you don't the answers, but still.... I love you". I was stunned and didn't speak a word. I ran away from his place.

If I get one final clue, I can confirm my guess on that killer. I went to my place and Arusha prepared a delicious dinner for us. We sat together and she asked me about my fiancé. I closed her eyes and took her to my room. I opened her eyes and she saw the reflection of her face in my mirror and got shocked. I told her it was her who was my love and life. She stood speechless and ran away without saying a word. I was worried about her. Then I was seeing our old photos.

In one of my family function, I saw Riya wearing the same ring as I saw in that CCTV footage

In one of my family function, I saw Riya wearing the same ring as I saw in that CCTV footage. "Then, the killer is RIYA!!! Omg!! I have to check whether Arusha is safe". I got a cab and ran immediately to her home. Reaching there I knocked her door and she opened it for me. She didn't speak a word and went upstairs. I told, "I'm sorry Arusha". She didn't respond and slept in her bed. I was not asleep whole night to watch her sleeping. "She was like a baby. Wow cute!!" I too slept sitting in the chair

 Wow cute!!" I too slept sitting in the chair