Chapter 5

I didn't see her face clearly since she wore a face mask. Aaliya suddenly pushed me into the dancing circle. The girl who fell, identified me and gave her hands for dance. I held her one hand and she placed her another hand on my shoulder, I kept my another hand around her. We started dancing slowly for the light music. I was mesmerized by her eyes. She seemed to be like my Arusha. Oh no! What is happening to me? Why do I get such thoughts that she might be my Aru? Suddenly, I heard claps around us. All stopped dancing around us. My phone rang and I bid bye to Aaliya and left the place.

He disappeared out of my sight. Aaliya dragged him inside the line and he came into my view. I gave him my hands to join me in dance. He first hesitated, then he hold one of my hand and started dancing for that light music. I couldn't resist his touch. It sounded very familiar to me. "Am I related to him in anyways? Why do I get such thoughts?" We were lost in our worlds completely. I don't have faith in love until i saw him. The crowd focused us and all started clapping. Inder shouted " What a chemistry?". He left my hands. His phone rang and he went away. I was unable to follow him since Inder stopped me.

It was Vikrant who called me to give me information related to that granite mafia's case

It was Vikrant who called me to give me information related to that granite mafia's case. He had smuggled diamonds, gold and valuable gems. He is also involved in local cases in shimla. Now my doubt is how come he is collaborated with international criminal, Jack. He has a wife and only one daughter who is doing her MBA in Hindustan university, Shimla. He is also closely associated with his wife's younger brother, Shourabh. If I investigate through Bhairav, I can easily prove Jack for his guilt. Jack is well known for smuggling activities through sea and air. Now he is also involved in bank robbery. Recently he was filed for about six lakh million dollars theft. But he easily broke the case with the help of a female legal adviser, who is unknown to the public. I will find her someway.

My dream boy  went away this time also. "Holy shit! I missed to see his face for the second time. I feel some kind of vibes in me, some kind of urge to see him". Party got over and Shourabh came to pick me and karishma. I went to Aaliya to ask about that guy and she said it is her brother's close friend, Mrinal Jain, journalist at New York Times (NTN). I asked for his phone number and she exchanged his number with me. "I will reach you Mrinal soon". Going home i planned to message him. I reached home and got freshen up by 9 pm. I took out my phone to text Mrinal. I messaged him Hi!. I waited for his reply. It was 10:30 now and i  fell asleep.

 I was very busy with my case files and forgot to look out for my mobile phone. I  had placed it on my dining table. This table holds a lot of memories. It was the table where me and Arusha ate together. It was Arusha's home.                                                                                

***One day, I came to home before Arusha returned and cooked her favourite food, Roti with Paneer gravy. She was astonished seeing the dishes i made for her and suddenly kissed me in my cheeks. I laughed her teasingly and she blushed. Wah, it was pink all over her face. I love seeing her blushing in front of me.***                                                                                                                

I came to my senses. It was around 10:40 pm. I saw my phone vibrating. I received "Hi" from a unknown sender. Who would message at this time Will it be my Arusha? I replied who's this? Then i switched off my phone and slept.