Chapter 19

Though it was our first day after marriage, I didn't find time to spend with Arusha. She might be really disappointed of marrying me. I should do something to make her happy. Thinking of this I entered my house and found her Sleeping in the dining table. I carried her to room and made her sleep comfortably. Then I had some tasks to be completed and slept by 1am. When I woke up in the morning, I found her to be still sleeping. "What happened to this girl? Why is she sleeping like this for hours together these days?" I thought to myself. I didn't wake her up, but prepared breakfast and left her a note saying "Meet you at silver oaks restaurant sharply 7pm". Then I left for my work.

I was waiting all day long for him and he didn't turn home yet. I'm too bored to be alone whole day. I called Aditi and asked her whether I can try for a job. And she told me to ask Mrinal regarding this. I was going through the newspaper and saw an advertisement. It was vacancy for the reporters at WGN news. I called that company and registered myself for interview. It was 10 pm now and I'm almost half slept. I sat on the dining table waiting for him and fell asleep. When I woke up, it was already morning 9:30 am and already left for his work. I found a note on the table. He wrote I should come to silver oaks restaurant by 7 pm tonight. "Why did he call me there? Anyways I should get his permission to attend that interview. I got freshened and had my breakfast. In the noon, someone rang the calling bell. I opened the door and it was a parcel for me from Mrinal. I signed and got it. I'm really very eager to open it. My phone rang and it was him. I said "Hello?" He told "Arusha don't forget to wear the dress in the parcel in the evening. I'm hanging the call now and take care baby". Yay! He bought me a new dress. I'm so excited and felt like jumping from earth to sky. I opened the parcel. It was a maxi in red with golden colour. It was 6 pm and I started getting ready in that maxi.

 It was 6 pm and I started getting ready in that maxi

I sent her a dress to wear for evening. Then, I called her and said her to wear it tonight. I was very busy in the office I don't find time to get ready much. By 6:30 pm I got off and went to the restaurant. I was waiting for her. I called her phone and she answered saying she is inside in the restaurant. I'm really eager to see her in that maxi. I saw her and she was at the right corner of the hall. She was gorgeous in that maxi. Her earring was small and cute. She was in a simple make over with pink blush and pink coloured lip gloss. I really had fallen for her looks at that moment.

I was entering the restaurant when Mrinal called me. I said him "I was already inside". I went towards him. He wore a maroon T-shirt with sandal pant. He was handsome in his simple costume. I could sense his love for me from his looks. I went and sat on the table and music started. I asked him, " Mrinal is this a candle light dinner?" He smiled at me and told "My Arusha is genius". We both smiled at each other.

 We both smiled at each other