Chapter 18

It was 10 Am and we got ready to reach the airport. We landed New York airport and Dev came to receive us. Reaching their flat, Aditi opened the door when we rang the bell. On seeing Arusha, Aditi hugged her tightly. She cried and said" I missed you badly Arusha". Then we had our dinner together. It was our first family dinner after our marriage. Aditi made us stay for two days for performing all sort of rituals after marriage. We returned to my place after two days. We cleaned my place together since I maintained it like a trash. After that I got refreshed and went out for some work and when I came back, she already slept.

We boarded the flight and reached there by night and someone came to airport to receive us. He took us to his home. We entered inside the hall and suddenly someone came and hugged me. It was my elder sister, Aditi. She told me how much she missed me. I replied her that, "I didn't get my memories yet. But still I love you Aditi. I won't leave you guys at any cost. I'm really sorry for causing trouble these many days". Saying those words tears rolled down my eyes. Then we all had our dinner together. Aditi made us perform allow the religious rituals. Then, Mrinal took me to his place after two days. He is living separately. Whole day we were busy in arranging our new home. I am overjoyed to do these things. He went out for a while and came back late at midnight. Meanwhile, I fell asleep.

Next morning, I left a note on the table and went to my office since I had some important work. Today, I have to cover the news of a business typhoon, who owns 3 hospitals, 1 medical college in the city. He is none other, Mr. Mathew. He helps the poor by providing free treatments and seats in his college for meritorious students. I'm really glad to cover up his story. He is opening a mall today. I got a chance to interview him in person. I asked him about his business experience and tactics. He shared his interest in serving people. I'm really happy to see such a person. I messaged Arusha "I will be late home today".

I woke up by 7 am and Mrinal already left for his work. I saw a note he left for me at the table. In that he said, he has to cover up the story of important VIP. His name is Mathew. I prepared breakfast and had after got freshened up. I was too bored to be alone. I spoke with Aditi for some time. Then, I switched on the television. I saw the interview of Mrinal with that person. "Yay! My husband is cool today. I really miss him and love him so much". I got a message from him that he will be late today. I was waiting for him in the room.

 I was waiting for him in the room