Chapter 7

The clock struck 11 when I entered my home. I was very tired and sat on the couch in the balcony, seeing the birds sitting opposite to me in a tree.                                                

***Small and sweet family of that birds made me remember of our plans of having three babies. Yup! Arusha told me very firmly she needs two boy babies and a girl in between these guys. She is always so stubborn so i cancelled all my plans of having only girl babies.***    By now we would have got married and have our first boy. Everything just got collapsed in an hour. What happened to Arusha in that one hour. How come she forgot me, Aditi, Dev, Roli? Thinking that makes me weak. "Enough Arusha! You and me playing this hide and seek is enough! I wanna see you. I wanna live all our dreams with you."

"Someone is chasing me and I'm running so fast and I can hear my heartbeat. Suddenly a car hit me hard. I flew up and finally fell on the ground. I'm in my subconscious. I can hardly hear what people speak around me. There were four around me. Three of those are male and a girl of my age. They all put a Hi-fi as they succeeded in their plan. Argg! My head aches as if someone is knocking down with a hammer. What were those things i got into my mind a few mins ago. Its not a dream. Yet i get this incident often into my mind. Who are those chasing me? For what?" All these questions circled in my mind. I said to myself, " Arusha, calm down".

I got a dream of Riya killing Arusha and woke up suddenly ! "Did Riya harm my Arusha two years back? Why do i get such kind of weird dreams. Is she under the trap of my enemies?" It makes more scared thinking of Arusha. Riya would go for any extent to separate me and Arusha.                                                                                                                                                 
***Two years back, she kidnapped Arusha in New York with the help of some criminal and kept her in a CO2 incubator. It was about three hours i searched for her. Even if had been late for a second Arusha would have been died inside that box due to suffocation. That box was left at the security room of my apartment. I just got some thoughts and opened it and saw my Arusha suffering from suffocation. But I had no proofs to file a charge against Riya . Also I don't know the criminal who is involved in this.***

I got a call from Karishma telling it was an emergency and she wants to meet me. I went to her place and she pulled me inside. Her face was sweating and she seemed to be very scared. I asked her what happened and why did she call me suddenly? She told me that my dad and Shourabh came here before 20 mins. Also she added, they killed a man living nearby by shooting with a gun having a silencer. They killed that man and fired his home making it to be a family suicide. I was shocked ! I asked her whether is she sure about that incident. She told with confidence that was my dad. I'm speechless. I told her I'll handle this . I left her home saying her to be careful. "Is Karishma lying about my dad? What's the purpose? No it won't be like that. Something is wrong about dad and Shourabh. I will find the mystery behind them soon".

 I will find the mystery behind them soon"