Chapter 8

I couldn't sleep whole night thinking of the murder said by Karishma. I'm really confused about Papa and Shourabh. "Are they really bad? I gonna handle this issue and bring out the truth behind that murder". I went to kitchen to check for my mom. Ramu Bhaiya (servant) told me that mom went to temple since today is Friday. I went sneakily into Papas' room. I opened his wardrobe to know about his business. I took many files and checked and it was related to his construction works and accounts. I kept all the files the same way he kept and closed the wardrobe. While turning I slipped and fell on the floor. Ouch!! Ah! My leg is hurt. It aches badly. I saw something down his cot. I pulled it out and it was a suitcase. When I opened it, I heard mom calling me. I pushed back into position and went silently out of the room to see my mom. I guess no one noticed me.

It was around 11 pm and I was on a walk near Shewagh apartments. I saw a house near that flat burning. Two of the men wearing black suit came outside. I went to save those and people and only their son was alive but in a serious condition. His mom and dad died on the spot. I called fire station and police station immediately. From a neighborhood house, I saw my Arusha coming out. I will ask about her to the girl living there later and now I should save this small boy. Ambulance came and I took the boy to the hospital. I admitted him and paid money for his treatment and came back to the spot to see for evidences. I went to that neighborhood house. A girl of 23 years was living there alone. Her name is Karishma Kapoor. I asked her about the incident. She didn't say a word. I then told her I'm a journalist and she told me two people murdered and turned it to be a suicide. Their names were Bhairav Singh and Shourbh Singh. I also asked about Arusha. She was shocked. I explained her everything between me and Arusha. She also gave me Arusha's address. I told her to be safe and left back to the hospital.

I was sitting in the sofa and I received a call from the stranger calling from Karishma's mobile. I immediately went to her place and was shocked to see her dead! "How this could happen?? What happened to my Karishma?? No...." I cried to hell. No one was there and the area was too silent. I saw a shadow outside her room. I went quietly and saw the face. "Oh no! It was Mrinal. Did he kill Karishma? For what?" I'm totally confused. I'm speechless too.

 I'm speechless too