Chapter 11

I opened the door and I'm terribly shocked to see Arusha sitting in the sofa. She is queen of surprises.                                                                                                                                                                       

***It was one year back, on my birthday, when I woke up from my bed, Arusha surprised me by sitting in front of me with a big cake. Immediately after I woke up she made me take bath and change my clothes. Then we cut cake the cake. She called all the kiddos nearby and made a great day for me! Also she presented me ring depicting letter 'MA' for Mrinal and Arusha.***             
She shouted, "Please get in Mr. Mrinal" and I came back to my senses.

He opened the door and was surprised to see me

He opened the door and was surprised to see me. He deeply immersed into some thoughts and I told him to get in. He came inside and I told him, "I'm Arusha, I was the one who messaged you the other day to meet at city center and Karishma's murder. I also added I know you didn't kill Karishma, but I need your help to find the true killer, please Mrinal, help me. I will also stay here with you for one week until you investigate this case and help you with the case".

I'm happy to hear those words from her. Huh! she trusts me even she didn't recognize me. I'm scared something bad may happen to her if she stays with me. I told her, " I will surely help you Arusha to find the killer, but its not safe for you to stay with me here". My phone rang and it was from the National hospital. I answered the call and the doctor told that Karishma's autopsy results were ready now and I can collect it at anytime today. I hanged the call and told Arusha," I have an urgent work to deal and will you please leave?"

"He doesn't even know me, why does he care about my safety? Am I related to him in someway? Oh no! I'm totally puzzled". His phone rang and after attending it he said me to leave. I asked him who was that over phone? He replied me that doctor told to collect the Karishma's autopsy results. I told him I will also come with him and I'm not moving anywhere for a week and will stay with whatever the problem comes. He partially agreed to me and we both got ready to go to hospital. Reaching there, we went to see the doctor. But we were shocked to see the doctor hanged in his room. Ah!  I screamed and called the staffs in the hospital. "How could this happen ? It seems someone is following us and trying to hide the murder". Tears rolled down my eyes, I'm totally scared and can't speak even a word. Mrinal hugged me and comforted me. I hugged him tightly to overcome my fear.

 We went to hospital and found the doctor dead! "What's happening around us? How come they know about autopsy

 We went to hospital and found the doctor dead! "What's happening around us? How come they know about autopsy. How am i going to prove my innocence? If I was sent to jail, who will look after of my Arusha?"  She screamed like a child seeing the doctor and cried. I hugged her to console her. She hold me tightly weeping in my arms like a kid. I can't bear seeing her tears. Tears came out of eyes and i controlled it. We thought of leaving the place because someone is following us. At the car parking a nurse came and gave us a bag and ran away without saying a word. We sat in my car and left the place. Going home , we opened that bag and it was Karishma's autopsy results. I'm shocked for a second. I opened the report and the cause of her death was a drug. She had consumed over dose of Cocaine. Also there was a mark of injection at her neck 24 hours before autopsy. I asked Arusha whether Karishma consume drugs? she told me Karishma don't have such habits. Then, its sure she was killed by someone using cocaine. I will find the killer very soon, you don't worry dear! She almost fell asleep when I was reading the report. I made her sleep in my room and I slept in the sofa.