Chapter 6

I woke up at 7:30 am. I don't know why, but I'm excited to see his reply. I opened my eyes to see his message. I got two messages. One was from Karishma. Another message was from Mrinal. Ahh! it was cute pronouncing his name. He replied me asking who is this?I replied, your die hard fan. Lolz! Let him too feel excited to know about me as i do for him. Then i got ready for my college. Today i have my viva regarding seasonal products marketing survey. My mom told me that pappa and Shourabh went on a business trip to Canada and won't be available for a week. Inside my heart, I was on cloud nine! .I told to my mom with a sad puppy face then i will go with Karishma for a week. My mom agreed to what i said.

                                                 I replied for that unknown sender,"Who's this?" and i got a reply saying " your die hard fan". I am totally frustrated because of this new case. I can't understand the connections involved in this case and the identity of the female lawyer. My phone rang and it was Riya. She is none other, my irritating cousin who is always a barrier between me and Arusha. I replied," Riya how are you?". She told me that she came to India to deal with a new case and she wants to meet me if possible. I hanged the phone saying I'm very busy for a week.

                                                   I started from my home to college. For the first time i used public transport in these two years. I lived a life as a prisoner for two years. College to home and home to college , that also only with pappa or Shourabh. No parties ! No outings! Hah! This day is so special for me. I felt like a bird being caged was left free, independent in the blue skies. It was raining outside and i played with the rain drops through the window. I felt that someone is watching me. I turned around to see and can't find anyone familiar  either to me or my pappa.

                                                   I got ready to go outside to investigate the case related to Bhairav singh. I got into a bus and saw a familiar face sitting in the window seat playing with the rain drops."Oh my gosh! It's my Arusha. My eyes broadened in surprise. Is it really her? Am I not dreaming? "I tried to go near her seat but i can't even make a step since the bus was over crowded. She was smiling like an idiot seeing the blue skies and playing like a kid with rain drops. I was just mesmerized by her smile, her pink lips, black eyes. I just want to kiss her. kiss on her forehead, her cute cheeks. Tears rolled down from my eyes. I closed my eyes and opened to confirm it's not a dream. When i opened my eyes, that seat was empty and Arusha left the stop before. I tried to get down, but the crowd did not allow me to. "Oh no! What  game is the fate  playing with me and my Arusha ? I'm glad atleast i came to know she is still in shimla and living fine by herself. Then why didn't she contact either me or Aditi? " Many questions aroused in me. Only Arusha can give answers to all those puzzles running in my mind.Thinking of her,  I got down at my destination.