Luke imagine ~ sad

Soo My first imagine on Wattpad, hope you guys likes it, try to ignore My bad spelling xc thank you :)

So you were in a nice relationship with ur boyfriend of 2 years, Luke Hemmings. You loved him and he Was the reason you stoped selfharming. You never had the corruge to tell him because you thought that he Was going to leave you if you told him. But today you wanted to tell him, ur relationship Was getting too serious to have these kind of secrets. You had planned it all perfectly in ur head, first you would suprise him with a nice dinner, then you would watch a movie together, just to make him extra happy before the sad news.

Later that day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Hey Luke?'' You said from the kitchen, ''yeah?'' He answered from the Livingroom. ''I thought we could have a movie night toonight, with dinner!'' You Said Happily, ''eh Geez.. I don't know really, Ashton is comming over today, i really need to talk to him'' he Said with a sigh. You furrowed your eyebrows at his answer ''really? What is it you need to talk to him about so badly?'' You Said leaving the kitchen and going to the livingroom. Luke looked up at you ''It's just a thing, but i can talk to him when ur at the mall! Because you are going to buy stuff for the dinner? Right?'' He Said trying to sound innocent. You looked at him with a questioningly look. ''Oh well, yeah i think so'' you hear him sigh in relife, ''good!'' He Said smiling. You furrowed your eyebrows once again and then walking out and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

A few moments later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You arrived at the mall, looking down at your bucket list. you Where kind of nervous about toonight. What if he would get mad? NO! You didn't want to think that way! Another thing that crossed your mind Was that he Was acting so wierd about this chatt with Ashton.. But you just brushed it of and continued to do your shopping.
A few minutes later you were Done and headed home.

(Skip car ride)

Finally you were home, you carefully opened the door Not making a sound, and entered the hall. You heard talking from the Livingroom and asumed that Ashton Was still here, you were about to Walk in a greet them but you stoped dead in your tracks when you heard your name Was Brouhgt up. You heard Luke talking. ''I don't know anymore Ashton'' he Said with a sigh ''y/n have been sooo clingy the last few weeks! I haven't got any space at all!'' ''Thats just because she loves you Luke!'' You heard Ashton defend you. ''I really don't know mate, you know she is cute and everything but she has bin gaining weight, My other girlfriends never did that''
You felt your heart sink to bottom of ur stomach, tears that were filling your eyes blurred your vision. You sunk down to the floor biting your lip trying not to sob, but failed totally. You heard Lukes voice, ''y/n?'' He Said worried. ''Yeah?'' You sobbed in return. ''How much did you heard?'' You heard his footsteps getting closer. ''Enough to know that those Times i Was thinking about Killing myself, i should have Done it!'' You cried.

Part 2?