Luke imagine ~sad part 8

Omg thank you guys! Over 200 reads and 21 votes! Thats Amazing! :D don't forget to follow me as well! ^^ and I'm sorry for the last part, it Was really short.. I'm trying My best to do this a bit longer! But I'm writing on My phone, It's verry hard to write long chapters by the phone..

Anyway

Heres part 8 :)

Enjoy

*lukes pov*

All i remember is that i woke up, apperently i slapped the love of My life right after she told me that she has been selfharming and now she is dead. I caused this, everything is My fault. I don't deserve to live..

Right now I'm in the livingroom with Ashton, he is holding My to his chest. I can't think clear I'm just crying.

"Atleast she died with a smile on her lips" Ashton Said,

"She died remembering the best day of her life" he kept going

"She died remembering you" he then finished.

I felt more tears running down My face, i looked up at Ashton.

"R-really" i Said still crying.

"It's My fault she is dead, why would she think of me? A-and how do you know?" I Said sobbing harder after each Word i said.

"Yes really, when i found her, she was infront of the toilett, holding the necklace you gave her on her birthday in her hands smiling" Ashton Said tears slightly falling down his cheeks.

"Ohmygod.." I whispered in pain, grabbing Ashtons shirt.

I wanted to scream, so fucking bad. I didn't know what to do with myself, I'm lost. Without Y/N I'm nothing, just some phsycko who is having blackouts. Those fucking blackouts took My princess away from me, and then when i wake up after it i have no clue of what had happend.

I'm a monster

A fucking monster

I don't deserve to be here breathing on this earth, if Y/N dousen't then sure as hell i don't.

A loud noice came from the kitchen,

It Was the phone.

Ashton let me go to answer it. When Ashton had left me in the livingroom alone I started slightly to panic.

What Was i supposed to do?

Ashton then suddenly came back to the livingroom.

"It Was the hospital" Ashton started

"They wonder if you want to see Y/N.."

What Was i supposed to answer to that? To se the love of My life dead right infron of me.

Should i?

Yes i need to see her beautiful face one last time.

"I w-want t-to see her" i Said sobbing

"Are you sure?" Ashton Said worried

"Yes, we were the only family she had, and i still love her, i need to see her one last time."

I Said with a shaky voice trying not to cry.

Me and the boys were the only family Y/N had, her parents died in a car crash when she Was ten years old, and she didn't have any friends, the rest of her family is an unknown subject.

"Well t-then in that case we need to get going now" Ashton gulped

"Okey then" i Said coldly

*skip car ride*

When we arrived at the hospital i started to re-think about seeing her one last time, what if i would have a brakedown? I can't handle that, not another one.

Or what if even worse, what if i have another blackout?

No no no!

I can't!

My body can't handle that either.

We went over to a big gray desk, there stood a lady behind it.

"E-excuse me?" Ashton spoke.

"Yes? How can i help you?" The woman Said smiling.

"Can you please tell me what r-room

Y/FN/LN is in?" Ashton Said stuttering slightly.

"Oh? The suicide case?" She Said and rased her eyebrow.

"Y-yes" Ashton Said looking down to the floor.

"Well that would be in room 218, you just Walk straight down there and the room is the first door after the corner to left" (idk if that made any sense)

she Said pointing with her hands and fingers, i wasn't paying much attention to her, i Was lost in My own thoughts.

"And who are you if i may ask?" She Said turning to me.

"I'm L-luke, her b-boyfriend" i Said as i felt the tears come back.

"Oh, I'm so sorry" she Said and giving me one of those pitty smiles.

Ugh!

"And you?" She asked Ashton

"I'm one of her friends" Ashton Said blinking back a few tears.

"Oh, I'm sorry, then I'm affraid only Luke Will be able to see her, I'm so sorry" she Said looking at me with sad eyes.

"Oh.. " Ashton Said looking down, i saw the tears streaming down his face.

"It's okay" he Said not looking up from the floor.

Before I knew it I Was crying too.

"I'm sorry Ashton" i whispered, giving him a hug.

"It's okay, go now, and s-say goodbye from me" he Said choking on his own tears.

I nodded in return

"I will" i whispered, trying to give him a warm smile.

Then i turned away and started walking down the hall, i reached a big white door, i stood infron of it, thinking what i would see when i stepped inside, i took hold of the door handle

"Okay, here we go.."

Omg this Was...

Sad :(

Hope you liked it! And that it Was a bit longer than the last chapter!

I love you all

Vote

Comment

Fan

:)