Luke imagine ~ sad part 15

HELLOOOO! i'm so freaking sorry that i havent posted another chapter, i know i promised you guys a limit in 3 weeks.. well i broke that limit i guess with one week.. 

I'M SO SOOOOORRYYY!!! 

it's been some difficoulties here and there and i haven't been able to write, but right now i'm home for  whole day off sooo i'm gonna make a chapter!!!

heres part 15 :D

ENJOY!! XX

*lukes pov*

She wrote this...

She wrote me a letter? 

before she..

before she died.

I can't read this.. If i read this i swear..

That will be the end, 

Ashton is right, I can't deal with so much more.

The paper burned in my hand, I wanted to read it so bad..

need  to read this.

I took a deep breath and started to read the slightly wrinkled paper.

*Dear Luke, I feel like I have to write you this, because i know you probably wont remember what happend. When you read this letter I'm probably gone already, and I'm sorry for that. You know I can't handle situations like this, and i felt like this was my fault. Don't blame yourself, this was my choice only. And you were the only family I got, seeing you like this killed me. Luke you are a wonderfull person indeed. And I love you, I always will. If you feel down sometime just remember all the fun we had those two years. I for sure had the best time of my life, you guys were  my family, and you Luke you are my everything. You will always be in my heart even when I no longer breathe on this earth, I hope I'll se you soon

/ yours truly, Y/N*

I dropped the letter, my hands were shaking and my vision became unclear. I felt my heartbeat rise and the panic took over my body, I had crossed the line. I felt myself gasping for air, and i soon regretted that i had read the letter. 

I tried to make myself scream for help, but i was frozen in my own body. 

Slowly my body made contact with the floor, I curled up in a ball and tried to regain my strenght, but ofcourse failed.

I need my pills..

I felt my eyes close, I tried my best to keep them open, I felt my arms grow weaker and stop shaking, my head tilted down and rested on the floor, It felt just like I was about to go to sleep, only that i felt every bit of it so much stronger.

My breathing slowed down, and i felt my heartbeats slowly fade, right when I thought that it was over I heard a voice.

"Get up"

"C'mon, I belive in you Luke"

"Don't give up"

"Luke, you need to get up"

"Please.."

Someone begged, it sounded more like a whisper but I recongnized that voice, that angelic voice that could bring sunshine in the storm, that voice who could bring a dead man to life. And thats exactly what it did, I had felt my heartbeat stop, then I heard her voice.

Her

Y/N

Suddenly I felt warmth through my whole body, air came flowing through my lungs.

I gasped for air, and felt the blood start to flow trough my veins again. My eyes slightly opend, I expected to see someone but there was no one there..

Strange..

I swear I heard her voice. 

Or some voice atleast. 

Then it hit me, it was her.

It really was her

I was practically Dead , so it actually was her!

Speaking..

Speaking to 

Me..

Realizing that made me sit up fast..

Too fast.

The pain, Oh the pain..  I never seemed to get rid of  it.

The slow pounding in my head was sadly something I had almost got used to..

I gasped and held my head between my hands, the I realized something even more shocking.

I fucking survived a blackout and I'm pretty sure that it was a panic attack mixed with that too, and last time that happend I ended up in a hospital bed for god knows how long.

Anyway back to freaking out

WITHOUT TAKING ANY PILLS?!

I can't belive this, It's not supposed to be possible.

I got up from the floor to sit on the bed, I was shocked. 

Her voice litteraly brought me back, but then again... if she didn't she would probably be in my arms right now.. Because over there, I have her..

And over here in real life, I don't..

She want me to live, thats why she did it.

But what if I don't want to live here without her?

Because I don't.

SOOOOO thats chapter 15 :D 

Hope you enjoyed it! 

don't forget to 

Vote, Comment and if you could help me maybe spread my story? 

THANKS FOR ALL THE READERS !!! I LOVE YOU ALL OKAY?

see ya <3