Luke imagine ~ sad part 17 (smut warning :s)

Hi... I think i died there for a while?
Wow...

Merry-late christmas x

i will not talk so much so lets just get to the lashton part, shall we? ;)

okey so this chapter is for my horny lashton shippers out there :D

ENJOY xx

*Lukes pov*

"And i will make you scream"

That was the last thing i heard before he crashed his lips on to mine. He bited my lip asking for enterance when i didn't let him he grabbed my crotch making me gasp. He then made the quick move to slide his tounge in.

We stood there a while, Ashton was still pushing me up the wall untill he lifted me up on his torso. I could tell by the bulge that was pressed to my ass that he was having a good time.

He then lifted me up a bit more to put his hand on my ass, after a while of a steaming hot makeout session he carried me upstairs.

He dropped me on the bed, and looked at me, then he spoke.

"I will make you feel so good, that it will make you to forget about her forever."

then he hovered over me.

His hand made it's way down and grabbed my crotch, earning a moan from me.

It just felt so good.

My body was on fire.

He unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down, and my underwear followed.

He kissed my chest, then my stomach untill he was down at my v-lines. He licked them all the way down to my crotch. When he reached my dick he softly stroked it making me almost scream.

But you can't blame me, i haven't been getting pleasure like this in a while... and man.. Ash knew what he was doing.

He then licked the tip making me pull his hair, he the suddenly stopped and looked at me.

"Well there wont be any hairpulling boys here, no no"

he said giving me an evil smirk.

and before i knew it i was handcuffed..

fuck

As soon as he was done locking my handcuffs to the bed, he bent down again slightly stroking up and down not to fast. He then went faster and faster until i screamed his name.

"a.. ashton.." i moaned loud enough for the neighbours to hear.

He went back to licking the tip and i felt a knot in my stomach.

Oh i was close.

I felt the knot grow bigger as he took me whole in his mouth, bobbing his head fast.

"a..ashton.. i'm..g..gonna.. ahh c..cum"

As i sad that he went faster, Untill i felt myself release in his mouth.

"A...ASH.." i screamed.

I twitched in the cuffs that were holding me from grabbing his golden curls.
My breathing Was heavy, and i had trouble to catch My breath.

Ashton looked up at me, he breathed hard and sharp.

"Wow.." I said in between breaths.
''yeah, thats probably the word..'' Ashton said.

Man this is an odd feeling..

Wait.. It's just ''the akward feeling after your best guy friend gave you a blowjob feeling''

What just happend?
And why did i like it?
And why the fuck did HE like it?!

''I'm not gay... I'm NOT GAY!!'' To My suprised I screamed..

Shit...

That was not supposed to said out loud.

I looked at Ash.

''Well I'm not either!'' He Said looking schoked at my sudden behavior.

''Then why...?'' I said stumbling over the words.

''Why not?'' He Said with a smirk.

''Well maybe because my girlfriend just died?'' I said as My voice cracked over the sudden flash of memories that came flying to My mind.

Ashton didn't say anything.

Well this is just great, just fucking GREAT!

~
HI GUYS! THANKS FOR READING! SORRY FOR KIND OF SHORT CHAPTER! AND SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!
ILY GUYS!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMET AND SPREAD!
LOVE YOU XX