Luke imagine ~ sad part 3

Sooo guys, heres part 3! :D
And thank you guys for 40 reads and 3 votes, may not seem like a lot, but it is to me! Xx

You sat still on the floor, once in a while you looked up at Ashton who had a sad exspresion on his face. Next to him Was a really upset Luke, or angry more in fact. And that Was the upseting part, he Was angry at you! For not FREAKING telling about your problems, while he was sittning here saying you were clingy and fat?! Anger started to build up inside you and you couldn't belive that your boyfriend Was being so selfish. You stood up from your not so comfteble position on the floor, and looked at Luke.

You were really upset and you wanted to scream in his face telling what an asshole he was, but you didn't, you couldn't and you also knew he would have a blackout if you did. So you calmed yourself down a bit for both Luke and Ashtons sake. Then you spoke, "well Luke, I'm sorry for being so clingy and anoying, I'm sorry for being fat and I'm fucking sorry for not telling you that I'm selfharming, but you know what? I fucking loved you Luke, and that Was why i didn't tell you, because i loved you too much and i knew, that i couldn't stand seeing you that hurt from something that i caused" you said tears falling like a waterfall down your cheeks.

Both Ashton and Luke looked at you, Luke eyes Was wide, it felt like he stared right into you, and it Was scary. Ashton looked over to Luke and spoke "Luke" he Said trying to get his attention, no answer. "Luke!" Ashton Said with more force, and again no answer. He just stood there looking like a zombie with dark eyes, and just in that moment you knew - your thoughts Was cut of by hand slapping across your cheek.

He had lost it.

You could tell by the look in his eyes, that showed nothing else but fear.

You took two steps back as you realized what he had just done. Luke, your Luke had just slapped you, right across the face. You were in shock and just stood there holding the tears in.

Ashton realized what Luke just did, his eyes wide and mouth slightly open in shock. "LUKE?!" He shouted, pushing his shoulder. Luke didn't react.

You were now sure Luke definetly Was having a black out, and you soon regreted that you told him about the selfharming in the first place.

You backed away from him, Scared out of your mind. What else could he do? You thought to yourself.

He could basicly kill you if you were lucky enough.

Lucky?

Yeah..

You wanted to die.

Vote
Like
:)
part 4 anyone? Xx