Luke imagine ~ sad, Part 2

Soooo, heres part 2 ^^ hope u guys like it, sorry it took so long :c

*your pov*

"How much did you heard?'' You heard his footsteps getting closer.

''Enough to know that those Times i Was thinking about Killing myself, i should have Done it!'' You cried.

You sat on your knees looking down at the floor sobbing hard as ever, you heard his heavy footsteps faint and you assumed that he stood right in front of you.
You carefully looked up at him, tears running down your face. "W-what?" Luke stuttered. "That Was why i Was planning this dinner, i wanted to tell you" you Said looking down. You were so weak, but there he stood, tears slightly started to form in his eyes."why Was he crying?" You thought to your self. After a while Ashton appered to his side, just as shocked as him.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Luke suddenly shouted, both me and Ashton flinched. "I.. I don't kn-now" you stuttered voice cracking. "Oh? You don't know?!" Luke screamed tears running down his face.

"Mate" Ashton started, taking hold of his shoulder. "Cool down"

"Don't tell me what to do!" Luke Said through gritten teeth. Ashton threw his hands up in the air in self defends, taking Two steps back.

Luke Was really scary when he Was like this, he would just have a kind of a blackout when he could do anything from heaven and above. And that Was the really scary part, nothing could make him stop.

Ashton spoke, "Luke, calm down! You don't want another blackout" he Said with a worried tone. Ashton knew clearly well what Luke was able to do. He have been handling these kind of things ever since Luke got it confirmed by a doctor. And when he did, it got even worse, he had them all the time. He Was constant worried about everything, even smallest things would result a blackout. But then, he got with you, he didn't have a blackout for months.

Untill, all the hate got to him. And all that Was resoulting this, he have been so stressed out about what his fans would think about everything he would do. That Was why you were so Scared of telling him. But here you were, Luke Was about to have a blackout. And you had no clue what Was comming.

Part 3? :) xx