Luke imagine ~ sad part 7

Thank you guys sooo much for 178 reads and 16 votes! And ofcourse all the comments! You guys are amazing! Tell ur friends bout' this story! Because all the voting and nice comments gives me motivation to update :D

Heres part 7

Enjoy :)

*Ashtons pov*

I didn't know what to say, i just stood there. Luke Was broken, i mean i would be too, he had no idea on what Was going on. He didn't remember anything from what happend just 30 minutes earlier.

Should i tell him?

NO!

Yes.. I have to

"Luke" i started

He looked at me with glossy eyes.

"Why don't we go downstairs for a bit? Huh?" I Said as calm as i could

"S-sure" Luke stuttered

I Held him close, knowing that if i would drop him, he would fall. Like litteraly..

His legs didn't support his body,

At all.

So i half carried Luke downstairs and sat him down on the couch. "Luke.." I began, "I don't know how to tell you this"

"What?" He asked me with a shaky voice.

"Do you have any idea what happend before you woke up?" I asked

"N-no.." He Said confused

"Luke you.." I started, but stoped myself not sure if i should tell him.

"I what?" He said worried, tears streaming down his face.

"You had a blackout Luke.." I Said looking down.

His eyes widen, and more tears started to fall down his cheecks.

"W-what did I-I do?" He Said looking at me with sad eyes.

How Was i suposed to tell him that he slapped her? And that the love of his life just killed herself?! I started to panic,

No, i need to tell him. It's not fair to him if I don't.

"Luke you, you s-slapped her, right after she told you that she had been selfharming" i Said as tears started to form in My eyes.

"I did what?!" Luke shouted terrified.

He started to shake again, suddenly he falls to the floor and what I assumed having a blackout, but no.

He sobs into his hands.

"B-but she is going to be okay? Right Ashton?" He says as tears falls from his bloodshot eyes.

"Luke" i sighed. "She.. She took her life Luke, she is gone" i Said looking down, letting the tears fall,

Y/N Was like a sister to me, she Was one of My best friends.

"Ohmygod!! NO!! YOU ARE LYING!! STOP LYING YOU BASTARD! Y/N IS OKAY!" He screamed.

"No Luke, she isn't. And she is not comming back" i Said tears all over my face.

"She Was My princess.. my everything, AND NOW SHE IS GONE?!" Luke Said crying ever more, you could see the pain in his eyes, he Was broken.

And that made me angry, he actually started this day with inviting me to this chatt with him about that he dousen't like Y/N anymore as he used to do.

"DO YOU EVEN REMENBER WHY WE ARE IN THIS SINTUATION AT ALL?!" I screamed at him.

"N-no.." Luke stuttered.

"BECAUSE YOU WERE BEING A DICK LUKE! You fucking called her fat and clingy right infron of me, and she caught you saying that. And thats not it.. YOU FUCKING SLAPPED HER TOO LUKE!!!"

"I don't know whats wrong with me.." He cried quitetly to himself. Leaning his face into his hands.

I suddenly realized that i blamed everything on Luke when half of it Was a blackout, but actually i don't care about that fucking blackout, he did what he did, and now Y/N is dead. But seriously, there is no need to shout at him..

"I'm sorry Luke" I Said walking over to him, wrapping him in My arms.

"Atleast she died with a smile on her lips." I said to Luke, "She died remembering the best day of her life" i kept going

"she died remembering you"

Aww this chapter Brouhgt me tears..

Hope you liked it! I think this imagine Will be finished in like Two chapters but I'm not sure,

We'll see :D

ily guys <3

Vote

Comment

Fan

:)