Chapter 10 - The Beginning

I'm so sorry for this getting late out! I was busy today and came home really late, so that's why it came out late >_<"
Luckily not by a lot though...

I apologize for any grammar errors that I have made! Read and Review!
Disclaimer: I own neither Bleach nor Fairy Tail - as if that'd surprise anyone.

__________________________________

"Damnit..! This is so goddamn boring! There's not a single, fucking thing to do in this shit-hole of a palace." Grimmjow growled angrily. He was literally slouching more in the couch over there than Stark would during the meetings - and that honestly said a lot, Lucy'd found.

Even though several days had passed since that first meeting of hers, not much had changed for any of them. As of yet, the ideas she had presented to the Shinigami, and that they had presented to the Espada, hadn't been implemented yet. Despite the fact that the others mostly seemed to agree with the idea. Instead, they'd focused on gathering more Arrancar to play around with. But seeing as the Hogyoku was necessary to have a perfect transformation, it was limited how many people could get involved in that.

Which meant they had literally nothing to do.

"Suck it up, dude. Kick some sand around outside or something if you're that bored." Di Roy replied, before exploding in anger when he died in whatever game he was playing, throwing the controller into the far wall where it broke into a million pieces.

Shawlong shook his head and sighed. "Di Roy, please at least attempt to control your anger. Those controllers are not in unlimited supply." He begged of the other Arrancar.

The small guy whipped around to face Shawlong, who was calmly moving a piece on the board game he was playing. "If I hadn't been controlling my anger, this room would be gone right now." He fumed.

Lucy smirked as she moved one of her own pieces forward in the game she was playing against Shawlong. "Checkmate." She announced gleefully, having won the game. The game they were playing was called 'chess' and actually challenged people's strategy and logic, as opposed to Di Roy's game, which was centered around just trying again and luck. It was fun, and though she'd only just learnt of it she was already at least on par with Shawlong.

Shawlong returned his attention to the board, then sighed in frustration. "This is the third time in a row." He basically complained, which only had her laughing.

"Told you it wouldn't be smart to introduce our sister to this game, brother." Yylfordt said amusedly from where he was sitting, taking care of his nails. "It's not for nothing we have two Espada in here."

"Who the fuck even cares?" Grimmjow crumbled, clearly feeling miserable still.

"It is important to sharpen both mind and sword." Edard commented as he stepped in, having finished actually sharpening his zanpakuto in the other room.

Packing up the game quickly, Lucy sighed. "Okay, if you're that bored, Grim, how about we go try that gym out?" She suggested. Might as well. They had nothing else to do anyway, and it might just shut him up. Besides, they'd just recently asked the Shinigami for a room in which they could train to their hearts' content without any problems. And that's what they'd got. A reishi-enforced room with dummies, logs, targets and whatever else they might think of using - her idea. And then this room, where they could just relax and all - Di Roy's idea.

Grimmjow basically jumped out of his seat, even though it seemed impossible. "Sounds like a good idea." He said calmly, though every single person in this room knew he was ecstatic to be doing something.