16 | HAPPY PUSHING OUT OF VAGINA ANNIVERSARY, ANNIE!

I have no idea if it's already the 16th at yours, but...

Hry, flower-king-of-flies!

Remember you once told me you ship yourself with a shower?

I said I'll make a oneshot out of it on your birthday

I DIDN'T FORGET B)

Have fun!

-

Once upon a time there was Annie Emerson, some randon gurl from Wattpad (y'know, I always insult heroes of my oneshots, but I shouldnt, it's her birthday lololo)

So anyway Annie was sitting at her home and hugging a plushie with Keith Emerson's photo taped to it., listening to, youll never guess, EMERSON LAKE AND PALMER! Plot twist, she liked ELP

Everything was calm, just a simple routine, when suddenly her parents came into the room.

"Hi, Annie. You're not masturbating to some old musicians are you?"

"No, i'm not," our main hero smiled innocently. At least not in this moment, she thought. But that's not a thing she wanted 2 share with the parents, so let masturbating to old people remain her darkest secret.

"that's kewl. We also bought a new shower, so you may want to chceck it out" they said and left.

New shower.

Shower.

This word echoed in girl's mind and couldn't leave her head — shower.

She waited until her parents left, to go to the bathroom and welcome the new guest in their home. Special guest.

Annie stood up an walked to the bathroom, her heart beating fast, faster then it should, bc we're talking about FREAKING SHOWER.

She opened the door to reveal this new, special shower. It was simple, yet beautiful, with sliding doors separating it from the rest of the room. Annie also noticed attenuate, adjustable showerhead nozzle, which shone delicately. The entire thing was breathtaking, simply breathtaking, looking sexy and beautiful — Paul McCartney of showers.

"Oh... Welcome," whispered Annie, as she hoped — seductively. She walked to the shower, pootting her hand on it, and she could swear the thing whispered "Hello".

"You.. You're talking?"

For first there was silence; but then she was sure she've heard quiet voice, delicate as ringing of bells. "Yes. Nice to meet you, Annie."

Our hero was about to faint. Her one and only beautiful shower was talkinh to her, only to her! She couldn't be more lucky.

“So... Do all the showers talk?”

She wasnt sure, but this shower probably... smiled. “Only special ones — and to special girls.” Those words made the main hero blush deeply and desire this thing even more.

And then, encouraged by his voice, Annie leaned in to kiss this bathroom thing

WHEN SUDDENLY

An unexpected light filled the room and Keith Emerson fell from sky to appear in the front of the girl.

"What are you doing?! I thought you love ME and ONLY ME! But I see you prefer this thing over me!"

"No,, wait!" Anne crieded and fell on her knees. "I love you, you're the love of my life! This shower... It.... It has..." A sudden realization came to her mind. "It has seduced me!"

Then the shower laughed maniacally.

Keef got angry and very jealous of his fan number one so decided to destroy da fiendish shower.

So the epic battle started.

The shower was shooting lasers at Emerson, who started throwing pianos at it, basicaly destroying the entire house. Annie was too paralyzed by fear 2 ran away, so she cheered Keith quietelely. “Go, Keef!”

Lasers! Pianos! Epic battle! Emotions!

Suddenly there was a bang on the door.

“noBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!” screamed the spanish inquisition, coming into da room and burning the sinful piano on a stake for sinny sins. So...

“I WON!” Keith Emerson smiled and hugged his personal bitch. The Emerson Bitch smiled proufly and hugged the man back.she luved him so much, she cried.

THIS PARROT IS DEAD

anyway...

The happy couple got married and everyone was so soo proud, even the author of this oneshot, but she won't write an Annie x Keef smut, so let's just end here

THE END 🌈

--

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNIE!

MUCH MORE KEITH EMERSON- oh yeah and the rest of ELP- MORE CLASSIC ROCK, MORE FAME AND PIANO SKILLS, HAPPINESS, HAPPINESS AF, GOOD FRIENDS AND AWESOME DANK BOYFRIEND!

and memes...

Love ya, mate 💜

Don't ever leave Wattpad XD

~