75 | Pointless Meeting of Complete Idiots

Hello, everyone!

Recently I'm too lazy to write a chapter, so I'm stealing starrisonqueer's idea and throwing a responsibility of this chapter on my Original Characters.

This is going to be a mess, but okay... *Leaves*

-

*Gathering of 7 people, aka my OCs you're familiar with*

*Jannik and Ulrich are holding hands on a couch*
*Arthur is cleaning his knife in a corner, Jeanine's sending him deadly looks*
*John, Cut and Ethanaelius I are sitting on chairs, rest of Dirty Landlubbers band is too stoned to come*

Ulrich: Soo... What are we here for?

Jeanine, crime investigator with resting bitch face: To introduce Anaria, or whatever. I don't care. Let's make it quick, I don't have all day.

John, small sweet hippie: *makes flowercrown* Hey, she created us! We live thanks to her.

Cut, pale little bassist: Unfortunately.

Ethanaelius I: Indeed, you all look like she was taking a dump while creating you. Unlike me. *Fixes his hair* I'm a Greater Creature!

Jeanine: *throws chair at him*

Jannik: *turns to Ulrich* can we go home? I felt safer in Auschwitz...

Ulrich: *stands up* Hello! *Noise intensifies* HELLO, TWATS! Ekhm, thank you. Let's not fight and just talk about Anaria in this update, as she wants. Quicker we do it, quicker we go home, right? Soo... She's 17, Polish left-wing trash and I was the same in her age.

Ethanaelius I: Polish? Wonder if you killed her ancestors in WWII, huh? *Chuckles*

Ulrich: How dare y-

John: *raises hand* She seems like a nice person! She always gives hugs and buys people candies and bakes pies! I like her.

Jannik: *murmurs* Of course, because she didn't make your life tragic... Anyway, she likes books so I can forget her a lot.

Ulrich: Neerd.

Jeanine: What can I say? *shrugs* It's a pain in the arse to live in her bloody head, but at least the girl's down to Earth.

John: *smiles and pokes Cut* you're too silent, pal!

Cut: ...

Everyone: *looks at him*

Cut: Aaah, don't look at me! U-uh... She's okay, she likes music, I guess.

Ulrich: This girl has got a good taste, I tell ya! Classic rock is the bomb! The Rolling St- *gets hit by a pillow by Jannik*

Jannik: Don't let him start on rock and roll.

Ethanaelius I: I'M THE GODDESS OF ROCK!!

Cut: Oh my God, they're starting again...

*O Fortuna starts playing in the background*

Jannik: *lays on Ulrich's shoulder* she brought weird people that obsess us in here... I feel them stairing at us... For some reason...

Ulrich: I obsess us too. *picks Jannik's nose*

Jeanine: Uh, I could arrest you all for being openly queer, with Anaria on the top of it.

Ethanaelius I: *throws rotten apple in her face and laughs*

Jeanine: YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THIS, BOY *look at this chubby woman throwing 6'2" man over the room*

Ethanaelius I: *hides behind Cut* PROTECT YOUR LEADER.

John: Hey, peace and love, remember??

Ffassan, stupid demon with horns all over face: *Pokes his head through the door* BUY MY POETRY! FREE AUTOGRAPH INSIDE!

Ulrich: *Picks Jannik up and walks quietky out of the room* goodbye, readers, hope you've had better day than us. *Runs away*

Jannik: Uh, bye!

*Cut hides under the table while Jeanine is pointing gun at Ethanaelius I*

...

...

Arthur: Life is indeed worthless.

My characters are bunch of idiots...