53 | 🐣🐣🐣

Hello, everybody!

For the first, tell me, how are you all?

I'm doing quite good now, don't mind my disappearance for a few days. It's like, very quiet on here anyway, yeah? But I have green tea and finally some peace of mind now.

I hope you've all had happy Easter if you were celebrating it, if not, simply great time!

~

I'm not in mood for talking about myself or music, so I'll give y'all some Jannik and Ulrich or my other OCs chapter. If you mind it, scroll down, escape before you'll drown in this gay spiral!

I recently thought my J&U obsession was over, but it came back like a tsunami... Woah...

Those two men were so harmed by life

And they're both lucky they live. Ulrich was shot right in the left lung and close to bleeding to death. One november night in camp Jannik was forced to stand outside the barack, doused in the cold water, having pneumonia after. Nobody cared about him, one more sick Jew... except of one German woman, nurse with a kind heart, who helped him to recover (she died few months after).

There are much more stories of what happened to Jannik in camp... he wasn't treated like a human being... nobody was there...

They reunion was very emotional

They reunion was very emotional. Jannik heard knock on the door, but didn't care, thinking it's just another Mr. Peter's guest. He kept on writing the letters, sitting in a bad mood, when Ulrich opened the door to his room. Jannik looked up, bored, but immediatly got up, pushing the chair to the floor, standing in a pure shock.

"U-Ulrich? Is that you?" He really couldn't believe, because he's lost all his hopes.

They've hugged each other for so long then...

Jannik was kind of afraid of physical contact with Ulrich for some time, because of things he's saw happening to homosexuals (as I remind, it still was illegal after Holocaust!). It took them a while to enjoy kisses, intimacy again. But it was as sweet as in childhood's days.