Chapter Twenty Nine

The next few weeks breezed by for Clarke and Bellamy. They planned their very small wedding and reception, the finalized their college plans, and with Abby's help, Clarke and Bellamy were now in a four year lease of an absolutely perfect apartment that was walking distance from their college.

Clarke's heart was thundering in her chest as she looked over herself once again in the full length mirror in Raven's bathroom. The dress was perfect, white and lacey. The sheer sleeves allowing the air to cool her heated, excited body.

"Thank you, Indra. Thank you, Raven," Clarke smiled at them, trying not to cry.

Indra has perfectly styled Clarke's hair in an elaborate up do, and perfectly fit the tiara that Bellamy had surprised her with on her head after she decided against a veil. Raven had done an incredible job on her make up.

"Okay," Raven hugged her. "You're going to be late to your own private wedding," she laughed. "Indra and I will be waiting at the reception."

Indra hugged Clarke, tightly. "I'm so proud of you."

Clarke cleared her throat, making sure she didn't cry. She waved one more time, lifting her dress as she hurried into her car, her heels rubbing the plastic mat under her feet.

As she drove quickly, her phone started ringing. She answered, putting it on speaker in her lap.

"Hello?"

"Are you ready to marry me?" Bellamy asked, his smile obvious.