Chapter Eight

"So, the Griffins are back."

Bellamy rolled over in his bed at the sound of his mother's voice. "Yeah. Clarke came by to tell me happy birthday."

"I imagine that's why one of our mugs was in pieces on the steps," she smiled. "Don't worry, it's all cleaned up."

"I'm sorry," Bellamy sighed.

"It's fine," Aurora smiled. "Are you doing okay?"

"My world is completely upside down and my head hurts."

"Why don't you go for a walk? It will clear your head," she urged.

Bellamy nodded, pulling himself out of bed and putting his shoes on. He pulled th front door open, but he didn't dare step out as he witnessed the scene across the street.

Clarke and her mother were obviously having a fight, Clarke seeming unfazed. She and her mother drew attention, but Bellamy's sole take from the fight was that Clarke has run for ten miles, and walked for forty. Her body, no matter how toned, should be crumpled on the floor. Instead, she was shrugging past her mother, not seeming the least bit exhausted.

Bellamy closed the door back, deciding that a walk was NOT what he needed. He needed to talk to Gina, to be honest with her and tell her that he had jumped on his ex, kissing her.

Part of him was worried of what she would say, he didn't want to be an asshole cheating guy, but mostly he hoped that she would be angry and dump him.

It would make him feel better, because he deserved to be dumped. He had hurt Clarke, and he had cheated on Gina.

Back in his room, his mind was still swimming over the events of the day. When he decided he couldn't take thinking any longer, he crawled back in bed, shutting off his phone completely, and forced himself to go to sleep.