(2)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

As she entered the room, she was surprised that the place was dimly lit. Even the room before, it was dimly lit. The hallways were bright, but the rooms were dark. Her arm was grabbed by a man, he pushed her down on a seat, making her huff. She glance around to see if there's anyone, but there's none. The man that brought her here was gone out the door. She waited, not sure what is coming. She grip the dress in her hands, her breathing was ragged. As time went on, she wondered, didn't Emily said the master was waiting. Master... what's his name? W-Wonho? Wonho. Yeah, that's it. She bit her bottom lip and glance around. She look at the table in front of her, she saw a glass of water. She really felt thirsty. She can't even remember the last time she drank.

"It won't hurt for a little sip, I guess" She slowly reach out and grabbed the glass. As she put the rim on her lips and took a sip, she heard a voice.

"I didn't allow you to drink" She instantly choke on the water. She put back the glass and pat her chest, coughing. Her eyes wandered around the room, searching for the source. She wanted to ask who was it, but well, her voice was stuck in her throat. The voice was a male, she was sure about that, it was smooth, not too deep, or low.

"I-I'm sorry. I was just... really thirsty" She stated, glancing around.

"Still. Be it, that you're thirsty, or hungry. You should know I am now the master of you"

"Master? Master Wonho?" She asked.

"Don't call me by my name. Master, just master" He said.

"You should speak when spoken too. Reply when you are asked too. Don't talk back. If you do, you have to face the consequences" He stated. So, I'm practically a dog? Exactly like her life at Hell.

"Do you understand what I'm saying?" He asked.

"Yes, m-master" She replied. M-master? What the heck? His eyes look at her, his face showing his seriousness. Truthfully, he regretted buying her with fifty-thousand dollars. No one has even paid for a slave that much, usually the most would be fifteen thousand. He is gonna make full use of her, put her in good use. What a waste if he doesn't even get a little taste? He licked his lip, looking up and down, inspecting her body. Her thin and frail body, for sure will break even if he teases her a little. Her assets are not much, acceptable. The colour of her skin is slightly bronzy, her eyes are a dark brown. Her hair is really messy and looks rough. Her skin, is not smooth, he can see her flaws all the way from here. Her dark eye bags, her dry lips, she even looks like she do drugs.

"You look really... unappealing" He said. She instantly cup her face and felt embarrassed.

"W-well, I didn't really have any hea-"

"I don't wanna know" He cut her off.

"I just want you to know, I called you here to just set a few rules and regulations for you"

"Rules and regulations?" She asked. He rolled his eyes at that, feeling annoyed by her.

"You see that booklet there?" He asked her. Her eyes darted on the far side of the table and she nodded.

"Take it and read it"

"You can read, right?" He asked, somewhat insulting her. She nodded once again.

"What? Are you a mute now?" He asked. She felt slightly insulted at what he said. What's wrong with being a mute?

"No" She shake her head. He nodded at that.