(48)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Why are you marrying her if you were hurt many times by her?" Kimberly asked, as she look up at him that was leaning on the bed post. He turn and look down at her that was sleeping on the floor, with only a pillow and a thin comforter.

"You wouldn't understand" He said, bending his knee up and placing his arm on it.

"What makes you think I won't?" Kimberly asked.

"Why do you even want to know?" He asked, as he took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket.

"You... were drunk" She said. He proceed to light up the stick, before taking a few puffs.

"And?" He asked.

"You... cried... for her" He fell silent, then he turn and look at her.

"I did, huh?" He asked.

"Well, those tears will mean something after we tie the knot" He stated. She kept quiet after that, as she attempted to sleep, but it wasn't comfortable and her whole body ached. He just kept staring at her the whole time, wanting to penetrate into her mind, but she had a wall and he felt annoyed. He hates the fact that she felt pity for him and he hated himself even more for showing her the vulnerable side of him. He suddenly felt mad and he decided to sleep it off, but like her, it felt uncomfortable.

"Are you feeling pity for me?" He asked her, not even hiding the fact that he was mad.

"I kinda do" She said.

"Well, don't" He turns around and look down at her.

"You must really hate, that I saw you crying, don't you?" He felt even more mad at what she said, as if she can read him like an open book.

"I do. And I wish I could kill you"

"Then, kill me, if you dare"

"Is that a challenge?" He asked, but she ignored him and turn away, making his blood boil even more. He instantly wrapped his fingers around her neck, making her gasp in shock.

"Don't you dare challenge me! You f**king slut!" He hissed in her face, as he pulled her face closer, lifting up her whole body. She look at him wide-eyed at what he said, but she couldn't fight back. He got up to his feet and he lift her up by one hand. She look at his pale blue eyes, feeling terrified by him.

"Ugh!" She groans, as she kick her legs and hit him in between his legs, making him drop her instantly, groaning in pain. She instantly got up to her feet and went to the door.

"Someone! Please!! Help!!" She yelled, banging the door and twisting the knob, in a panic manner.

"Someone!! Please!!" She shriek, as he gripped her hair and she was tugged back. She felt hurt, feeling as if her scalp is about to come off.

"Let go of me! Let go!!!" She yelled.

"You b**ch! I was starting to feel sorry for you! But now I know, you don't even deserve my pity!" He sneered in her face.

"Aaahhh!" She screamed out, as he pressed her down on the bed, his fingers around her neck. She instantly wanted to fight him off, smacking his face, tugging his hair and hitting his chest, whatever she can do to escape from him. She felt herself losing consciousness, but he suddenly released her. She instantly gasped for air and went to move away from him, kicking him. He was unbuttoning and pulling down his pants, as he grabbed her ankles and her pull her back down. He got on top of her and he grabbed her hair and tug it back.