(5)

WARNING
SEXUAL VIOLENCE, HARSH WORDS, MATURE CONTENT.
Please do not read, not appropriate for the faint hearted and underage, if you cannot handle it.

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"The ritual didn't even finished and you puked and fainted" Shannon told her, as she was doing her makeup.

"You knew, didn't you? That I was going to marry the master"

"Every girl before you went through the same thing. It doesn't mean anything special to him, of course. He is already two hundred and thirty years old. He has been doing this, for nearly two centuries" Shannon said. Kimberly listen attentively.

"Two hundred years old? He's so old"

"Yeah. But he only stays young forever" Shannon said.

"Shannon. Please help me. I'm scared" She said.

"Like I told the girls before you... I can't do anything, unless, I want to die" She said, patting her shoulders, after she's all done.

"It sounds harsh, I know. I'm sorry, but I seriously can't do anything. Stay strong, okay?" Kimberly was surprised when Shannon gives her a peck on the side of her forehead.

"Try to not make him mad. Just do anything he tells you to. Maybe one day, if he gets bored, he will let you go. Maybe, I don't know"

"Now, hurry up. You have a flight to get to" She said. Kimberly nodded and give her a small smile.

"Thank you, for making me look pretty"

"It's not me. It's really just you" She smile and wink at her. Kinberly quickly went out of the room and head towards the entrance.

~~~~~~~~~~

She squirm in her seat, as she watch the master's back. He was wearing a sleeveless, white shirt, showing the muscles and veins on his arms. He had headphones on, but his hair was still looking sleek. She felt scared, not knowing where the hell are they going. Wonho can feel her eyes on him, he can sense that she was slightly scared. He decided to tease her, by turning his head to the side and looking at her. She quickly look out the window, trying to act natural, but she can't help but feel so damn scared. Her eyes darted towards him, that was still looking at her, then his lips quirked up into a smirk. She mentally screamed in her head, as her fingers started trembling. He turn back to the front and smirk. He only just looked at her and she's already so scared.

Warning: Sexual Violence, Harsh Words, Mature Content
~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah!" She yelped, as she was pushed in the hotel room, landing on the floor.

"Please! Please! Please! Anything but this!" She pleaded, on her knees, looking so scared. He pushed the door close behind him and locked it. He took off his shirt, showing his refined body. He tossed the shirt towards her face and she push it off her. He bit his lip, looking at her scared expression, only making him more excited. She has nowhere to run now. She felt her hope and strength fading by the minute, and he smirks.