(11)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"She's here" Emily stated, leaning up, against the window. Shannon went to her, with Kimberly who just entered the room.

"Who?" Kimberly asked, looking at them, weirdly.

"You see that?" Emily pointed out. She saw the mop of shiny brown hair, black dress ending at her thighs, her skin paler than Wonho's, with black stilettos. She saw Wonho entering the picture and she saw him going up to her.

"What the...?" Kimberly's words trailed off, as her eyes widened, looking at them.

"Don't look!" Shannon quickly closed Emily's eyes and pulling her back. Emily struggled against Shannon's hands.

"What's going on?!" Emily asked. Kimberly pulled her face in disgust as she watch them kissing. She can't believe just mere moments, those lips were the ones kissing hers.

"That vixen!" Shannon stated.

"Even though I know that master is so evil, I actually pity him with that woman" Shannon released Emily after their public display of affection was over.

"She's really pretty" Kimberly stated, looking at her face, with light makeup that actually compliments her features. Shannon scoffed at that, shaking her head.

"All those sweet facade is fake! She's a freaking monster!"

"Yoona unnie is really pretty" Emily stated.

"Oh, is that her name?" Kimberly asked, all of their noses were up against the window, looking down on them.

"It's so disgusting to think that we kissed earlier" Kimberly stated to Shannon, without Emily noticing.

"You guys kissed? Seriously?" She asked. She slowly nodded.

"It's weird" Kimberly shivered in disgust.

"He never kissed a slave before" Shannon stated, looking at her weirdly.

"Yeah, well. I took the first step actually" She stated, shaking her head.

"Seriously?!" She asked, grabbing her arm and making Kimberly face her.

"I don't know what happened either" She replied.

"That mind manipulating monster! He must've controlled your mind!" Shannon stated.

"Now he's being manipulated" Emily stated. The three of them watch, as they were laughing, joking and kissing here and there, of course with Shannon and Kimberly keeping it PG (parental guidance) for Emily.

"Oh, Wonho. It's been so long since I last saw you. I miss you" Shannon acted out, leaning against the window, fluttering her eyelashes and making a pouty face.

"I miss you too, baby" Emily said, mimicking a man's voice. They bursted out laughing, Kimberly was surprised at their sudden actions.

"That'll keep him off your back for a few days, I'm sure. I don't know what's wrong with this woman, but I think she likes conflict" Shannon said.

"She always comes back when a new slave arrives. As if like a warning to all the slaves to back off master Wonho"

"But why does she always leave him? As if he doesn't know that" Shannon said.

"Well, take a good look Kimberly. That's how a lovesick man looks like" Shannon said, walking away and leaving Emily and her there. Kimberly look towards Wonho and Yoona, she cringed a little watching them kiss, Emily quickly look away at that.