(21)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"So, it's just you and Kimberly?" Changkyun asked, as he saw Shannon and Emily following them back.

"Yeah. Shannon and Emily are gonna stay with Kihyun for the meantime" Wonho stepped closer towards Changkyun and they hugged. Shannon look outside the plane window, feeling relieved that the master only sent her away and didn't punish her harshly.

"I'll see you around, man" Changkyun said, as he pat Wonho's back and pull away.

"Send my regards to the council"

"Oh, please" Changkyun shake his head at what he said, making Wonho chuckle.

"See you" Wonho head towards his jeep and got in. He watch as the plane started to take off, he then started the jeep and drove back to the house. He parked the car upfront and he got out of the jeep. He look towards the house, then he noticed a strong smell coming from the kitchen. She's awake, he thought. He went into the house and head towards the kitchen. He slowly crept up behind her back, a smirk on his face. She was drinking a cup of milk, when she felt arms around her waist, locking her in between the counter and himself.

"Uh!" She started coughing as she choked on the milk. She quickly went to push him aside, heading towards the sink and washing her face.

"What the hell?! I could've died"

"I won't let you die. I'm not done playing with you" He said.

"Asshole!" She said.

"Where is Shannon and Emily?" She asked, as she started to calm down.

"What do you think happened to them after yesterday?" He crossed his arms. She thought for a moment.

"What did you do?" She asked, feeling scared of the truth.

"You killed them?" She asked, her eyes widening.

"What makes you think that?" He asked, smirking.

"Oh my god! How could you kill a kid?!" She look at him in disbelief, then tears clouded her vision.

"Ugh!" She grabbed a knife and charged for him. He calmly grabbed her hand and twist her arm, making her drop the knife.

"You asshole! How could you?!" She yelled, her voice cracking as she cried. He smirked, seeing her mad.

"Three times. You tried to kill me three times!" She cried angry and frustrated tears, gritting her teeth in anger and glaring at him. He pushed her against the counter and smashed his lips on hers. She grumble in the kiss as she tried to push him. She bit his lip, drawing blood and making him groan a little, but he only deepened the kiss. She jerk her knee up but he manage to avoid it.

"Not again" He said, as he pull away.

"Let go of me!" She growled at him.

"No way" He said, as he got in between her legs and pressed her harder against the counter. She groan and jerk her head to the side, as her hands went to his chest to push him. He grab her hair and tug it back, making her yelp. He smashed his lips back on hers and ravaged her lips. She grip his shoulders and dug her nails in his skin, but he didn't even flinch. He forced his tongue in and he grip her hair harder as she grumble louder and tried to release herself.

"Hey!" He pull away and gripped her cheeks.

"Have you forgotten your place?!" He growled in her face.