(37)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"It can't be her. She has a high profile. Why would she even do that?"

"Emily and Kimberly suspected it's her. We should just try and investigate, we'll never know what we would find" Wonho said, as he paced the room.

"For once, you're not defending her" Kihyun said.

"I don't know who else to suspect. We have to go and investigate somehow. BTS is already excluded from this case. Who else will want to kidnap Alex?"

"Let's go. Let's do this, without depending on the council. They're just bloodsucking parasites who thinks they're too good for s**t!" Changkyun said.

"So, how about it?" Wonho asked the other members.

"I'm in" Shownu said.

"Me too" Minhyuk said.

"If there's a fight, you know I'm in" Jooheon said, smirking.

"Yeah. I guess for the sake of Alex" Hyungwon said, shrugging.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you guys plan on doing?" Kimberly asked, as she slowly sip her water.

"We decided to investigate Yoona. Maybe you and Emily are right"

"How are you going to investigate her? I wanna come" Kimberly said.

"You can't. You have to rest" Wonho said.

"But I-"

"No" Wonho cut her off, making her sigh in defeat.

"But, tha-!"

"No!" He said, sternly and cutting her off.

"He's right. You can't come. You have to stay and get better" Bryan said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Please be careful. I don't want anything to happen to you either" Kimberly hold his hand and gripped it.

"I will" Bryan said.

"Let's go" Bryan said to Wonho, as he exited the room first. Wonho glanced as Bryan left the room, before looking at her.

"What? No motivation for me?" Wonho asked, coming closer to her.

"Please, just find my sister and save her" Kimberly said, as she look at him, annoyed.

"That's so cold" Wonho shivered, smirking at her.

"I learned it from you" She said, glaring at him.

"Come on" He suddenly appeared beside her bed, his face in front of hers.

"No kiss goodbye?" He asked, as he jerk to the front, making her gasp and back away as a reflex.

"Just go! Oh my god!" She hissed at him, making him chuckle and went to walk out of the room.

"No wonder I had a heart attack. It's all because of you! You're seriously gonna be the death of me" She hissed, which he just smirked and winked at her, before leaving the room. She mentally feel like she wanted to choke him to death.

~~~~~~~~~~

"No way. They were right. I can't believe it" Minhyuk said, looking at Yoona who was entering the house that looks like it's abandoned.