(35)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"What did you say? I think you should go home? Son of a b**ch!" She cursed as she slide the knife from her ankle all the way up her knees.

"Aaaahhh!" Alex screamed in pain, feeling the stinging pain of the deep cut.

"Stop! Please!" She cried out, as she was tied up on the metal table.

"Let me go! Please!" Alex cried out.

"Shut up, Kimberly. This will hurt less if you just stop being such a b**ch!" She said, sarcastically.

"I'm gonna f**king kill you when I get out of here!" Alex hissed. She smirked back at Alex.

"Boys!" She called. Alex started to panic, watching her calling them.

"Please! Don't!" She begged, making her laugh.

"If you're scared to get hurt, then you shouldn't fight back, you should just listen" Yoona said.

"Got it? Now, I'll take my leave. Good luck surviving with these boys. I'm warning you, they might be a bit reckless without me. Bye, dear" She said, waving her fingers and leaving Alex alone once again. Alex started to cry, feeling like nobody out there is even looking for her. No! No, Alex! Kimberly and Bryan will surely look for you! They will start to be suspicious and come looking for you.

"Oh, my. Your leg is bleeding. Here. Let me help that" She saw one of them entering the room, looking like a psychopath. She instantly screamed and her voice cracked, as she felt a liquid being poured on her cut and stings like crazy. Sobs racked her body, as she couldn't do anything to stop the pain.

"Please! Let me go! What do you want from me?!" She asked, as she tried to wriggle her wrists out. She stopped trying as it started to hurt.

"I really just want to bang you. But, we're gonna wait for that" He pat her thighs, before leaving her alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uh!" Kimberly shot up and glance around.

"What happened?" She asked.

"How long was I passed out?" Kimberly scramble around to find the light switch.

"Oh, there you go" She said, clicking the button. She slowly got up and turn around to head towards the bathroom when she jump a little.

"S**t! You scared me!" She said, putting a hand on her heart. She look at Wonho that was shirtless on the bed, on his side and smirking at her.

"Why aren't you wearing any clothes? Are you naked right now?" She asked him.

"Maybe I am. Come back here" He said, patting the spot next to him.

"I need a phone" She said, remembering that she wanted to call Alex.

"What is wrong with you? You look troubled these past few days"

"I am. I don't know why, but I am. I need a phone, please. I realised I don't even have a phone"

"Why is that?"

"Because you broke it, remember?" She asked him.

"Yeah, why?"

"I don't know why. You're crazy, that's why"

"No, I'm not crazy. You were talking to a guy, that's why"

"It wasn't even a guy"