(56)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Kimberly felt warm, comfortable and peaceful, as she was wrapped in Wonho's arms. His head was slump at the crook of her neck, his lips was against her neck, soft snores tickling her neck a little. The both of them lay on the many soft toys at the backseat, wearing only undergarments, after their heated make out session. Wonho fell asleep but she was still awake. She wrap her arms around his shoulders and her hand reach up to play with his hair. She really loves this man so much, even though she hated him for what he did, she loves him despite their bad past. She reach up and touched her lips, that was swollen and red, already missing his soft lips on hers.

The night was slowly turning into day, as she can see the sky lighting up, turning a bright blue colour. She then felt him stir a little in his sleep and she tensed up, feeling his face nuzzling her neck. She quickly reach up and cupped her mouth, not wanting to burst out laughing at the ticklish feeling. A shiver run down her spine, making her even more ticklish. Wonho's eyes fluttered open and the first thing he saw was a neck. Realising he was already awake, she quickly slump her head and close her eyes, pretending to sleep. He then pull back a little and look at her, he then decide to go back to sleep, burying his face back into her neck. She unavoidably burst out in laughter, making him jump and look at her.

"What the hell?" He look at her, his face clearly showing how tired he was.

"Sorry! I'm just so ticklish!" She said, as she hold her neck. He then moan at the tired feeling, before slumping his head down on her shoulder, a little further from her neck.

"Wonho. It's already morning. We should go home. I'm sure they will be worried" She said.

"Hmm. Why?" He asked.

"We've been gone the whole night" She said, as she glanced at the time to see that it's 5 in the morning.

"Just wait another hour. Then we'll go" He said, as he leans in close to kiss her neck, making her flinch a little. He look at her neck and he chuckled.

"There's so many hickeys" He stated, his eyes darted down to her chest and he chuckle. Her eyes followed to where he was looking, seeing the reddish purple spots on her exposed skin, before chuckling.

"You whore!" He jokingly, scolded her, making her laugh.

"Why are you laughing? It better only be for one man! And that man better be me!"

"I'm not sure. You see, it's a little complicated" She started, making him look at her in disbelief.

"I may have promised not to hurt you. But if you're bad, I just have to punish you" She gasped, when he pinched her arm.

"You hoe!" She stated.

"Ah!" She gasped, as he attacked her neck with kisses and attacked her sides with his wiggling fingers.

"No! Wonho! Stop!" She yelled, through laughs. The car was shaking uncontrollably, as they wrestled each other.

"Wonho! Aahh! Stop!" She laughed uncontrollably and her hands were frantically trying to hold him back. He stopped and then he look at her that was trying to catch her breath and her laughs slowly subsided.

"Baby, I really don't want to go back. If I could, I would freeze time right now" He said. She slowly nodded, couldn't agree more with him.

"I would want that too" The both of them cuddling with each other, in the backseat of the car, using stuff toys as a mattress, how much more perfect can it get?