(58)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
A MONTH LATER

"Slow down" Wonho said to Kimberly who just woke up and was gulping down the whole bottle. She placed the bottle aside and she leans back on him, who was shirtless and was looking at her worriedly.

"How are you feeling, baby?"

"How is Alex doing?" Kimberly asked, tilting her head and looking up at Wonho, her eyes a pale blue.

"She's okay. She is a little aggressive when she woke up, but she's fine now" Wonho said.

"My throat was burning so badly"

"I know how it feels baby. They had to lock us up when we transformed as well. For two weeks, I stayed in that cell" She looked at her reflection.

"I'm not human anymore" She said to him, which he slowly nodded.

"How do you feel?" He asked, leaning down and kissing her neck.

"I feel so tired and weak"

"It's because you haven't had your first taste of blood yet" He said.

"The sound of blood is disgusting" She stated.

"You'll get used to it. Here" He put up his wrist to her mouth. She look at him, wide-eyed.

"I'll be your first taste" He said, smirking down at her. She look at him unsure.

"Do I bite down, or something? Just like that?" She asked, which he slowly nodded.

"Here, stick out your fangs" He said. She slowly obeyed, feeling the tightness of her gums as her fangs elongate.

"Bite down and lick as you drink" He said. She look at him unsure one more time, before she bit down slowly. The feeling of her teeth puncturing the skin, gave her shivers. She felt the blood flowing out and she licked it as she drink. Her eyes widened as the blood flowed down her throat. She leans back and he watch as she slowly drink. She started to drink aggressively, biting down harder and the blood soothing her burning throat.

"Slow down" He said to her, as he noticed she was getting excited. Her toes curled at the metallic and fresh taste, she just can't help but want more. She pull away from his wrist, licking his wrist and watching as the blood stopped and the skin healed. She then proceed to turn around and straddle his hips, leaning down and kissing him. He instantly kissed back, tasting his own blood on her lips.

"I want more" She breathed out to him, making him smirk, as he slowly pull of her nightgown, leaving her in her panties. As their tongues wrestled with each other, she gripped his pants and unbutton them, pulling them down. He wanted to take control, but she gripped his hand and push them above his head. She smirked, knowing their strength was about the same now, except he was more stronger than her, of course.

"Look who's getting excited" He smirked up at her, before she leans down to kiss his awaiting lips.

"This time, you take the lead, little mice" He whispered, making her even more excited.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Mommy!" Aria yelled.

"Eomma!" Chris yelled in sync with Aria.

"Baby, can you please...?" Kimberly gestured to the kids at Wonho.

"What is it? What's wrong with the both of you?" Wonho asked, speaking in Korean.