(18)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Ugh!" She groans, as she brought their suitcases up the stairs. Even her life in Hell didn't feel as torturous as this. She dropped the heavy suitcases and she crashed on the bed. She heard their voices, coming from downstairs, she slowly got up and went to walk out of the room, when in walk, the nightmare himself.

"I'm warning you, Kimberly" He started, pushing her back. She landed on the bed, looking at him.

"Stay away from Changkyun. It will really make me look bad if you go against my warning"

"I won't only kill you. I'll kill him too" Emily walking past the room, overheard them talking, she gasp at that. She went to get Shannon, grabbing her arm and dragging her away.

"Emily? What's wrong?" Shannon asked.

"Kill him?!" Kimberly asked, as he stepped closer and tower over her.

"You think I'm kidding?" He asked, crossing his arms and narrowing his eyes on her. He's crazy, she thought.

"Yes, I am" He replied.

"You can read my mind?" She asked, even more shocked.

"Yes, I can"

"You can't hide anything from me" He stated, her face fell and she felt mad.

"I don't have any privacy at all, do I?" She asked.

"No. Not even a little. I know everything about you. From when you can even remember and up to this day. Every little detail" He said, bending and leaning his face close to her.

"How?" She asked, scooting back and away from him.

"You taste very delicious, remember?" He asked. Through her blood, of course. He stood up straight and he stroke her cheek with the back of his fingers. She jerk and avoided his touch, glaring at him.

"Please, don't touch me" She said.

"Fine. I won't get mad now, you just wait" He said, as he went to walk out. She grab a pillow and threw it at the closed door with a grunt in effort, wishing that it hit him. He smirked, hearing her grunt and the pillow hitting the door.

"How sweet" He stated, walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you" She said to Shannon who helped her cook.

"Welcome" She replied.

"Hey, Shannon" Kihyun called her. She look towards him and she watch as he went closer.

"Need any help?" He offered to them, but mostly, towards Shannon.

"Uh... we're good" She replied.

"I insist" He protested.

"Can you check on the rice?" Kimberly asked, which he nod to and heading towards the cooker.

"It's all done" He stated, looking into the cooker.

"I'll place them in bowls" Shannon said, going to grab the bowls for the rice.

"I'll help" Kihyun said, as he rolled up his sleeves and going to rinse his hands. Kimberly focused back on the soup she was making after seeing things were being handled by them. She grab a spoon and dip it in the soup. She blew on the hot liquid before slowly bringing it towards her lips. As she was about to sip, someone grabbed her wrists and grip her hand in place. She look and it was none other than Wonho, he took a sip and he had a judging look.