(8)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

She hissed, as she slowly wake up. She rub her eyes and glance around. Her eyes widened, seeing the master on her. She moved her legs and she tense up. God damnit! He's naked! She look down and saw that she was naked too. The master's head was directly above her chest, he was out of it, sleeping peacefully. If I could just slap him, I would! Her hands were glued to her side, as his arms were around her. She tried to squeeze her arms out, but his grip around her was tight. The both of them were naked as the day they were born! She wanted to just slip out, but it was hard. The blanket over them was so damn annoying as it made it harder for her to move.

"Master!" She groans, trying to make him wake up. But she only lolled his head back, so that his face was facing upwards. She grunt in effort, trying to release herself. She was sure that he wasn't asleep!

"Please! Wake up!" She groans, she was scared if someone barged in and saw them like that.

"Master!" She give one final tug and her arm was freed. Just one arm. He stirred in his sleep and wrap around her tighter. She pushed at his shoulders, then she shake them a little.

"Oh, god!" She grab the sheets and tried to squeeze her way out. She felt him stir in his sleep, then she look down at him.

"Hm..." His eyes fluttered open and he stretched his body. She push him off her and climb off the bed. He rolled to his side, hugging the pillow and pulling the blanket over him. He turn so that one side of his face was exposed, his eyes was fixated on her. She put on the robe, then she look at him, he then turn his head, so that he was face flat on the pillow. She head towards the bathroom and head straight to the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Honey, you look so pale. Are you okay?" Mira asked, if she wasn't mistaken that's her name.

"I feel okay" She replied, too lazy to even reply that she was actually not. She just wants to be left alone the whole day. She look at Wonho that was already seated, just looking at the both of them, setting up the table. Moments passed, then the whole elite members arrived. Changkyun and Wonho, didn't even look like they had a tense moment yesterday. The vibe was good at the table, even though she was dining with vampires.

"Thank you" Changkyun said to Kimberly, after passing him a plate of breakfast. As she went to take her seat next to Wonho, she felt herself wobble and her vision start to blur. She stop herself and then she breathe for a moment. She glance at everyone, who was looking at her weirdly. She slowly walk towards Wonho, then she took her seat.

"Master" She lean towards him and whispered.

"I feel..." She started to talk, but then she noticed all eyes were on them. She then turn to the front and look at everyone, feeling embarrassed. Wonho look at them, then they all quickly look away.

"What?" He asked her to continue.

"I uh..." Blood creeped up her neck, as she blush. She pointed downwards to her lap.

"My monthly friend is here" She whispered, to the lowest she can, she glance at them, to make sure they didn't hear, but clearly, they all did. They were all feeling weirded out, even Wonho did.

"And?" He asked her.

"I don't have the uh... I uh..." How was she supposed to say this? She rub her legs against each other, feeling embarrassed.

"Don't worry. I've got some" Mira said, Kimberly nod in understanding, but the men all look away.

"Thank you" She replied. Then they all started eating, she started to eat as well. She glanced at Wonho, to see him eating.