(14)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Ah! Ow!" She hissed, as he pressed her down on the bed, she couldn't even move her limbs. She heard the sound of clothes tearing and tears glistened in her eyes, as she felt helpless. She felt his front on her back, as he started sucking on the back her neck, she close her eyes and the tears flow out. She groans as he slowly sink his fangs in her neck, she grip the sheets and groans loudly. She felt as if her neck was tightening up, as he bit down harder. She bit down on the pillow, wanting to lessen the pain. As he finished, she felt as if her head was about to pop out of it's socket.

"Stop!" She gripped his arm, that was tugging her panties. And of course, after a million times, she still has the will to fight against him, even though she knows she can never fight him off. He turn her around and grabbed both of her wrists. She tried to wriggle them free, but he quickly grab the cuffs by the side table and cuff them by the bed post.

"Ah! No!" She cried, as he got in between her legs.

"You should have just stayed!" He growled in her face, making her yelp and cower away from her face.

"You only think about yourself!" He growled, as he gripped her neck and squeezed them.

"Master! Stop!" She gasped out, as she tried to free herself.

"Aahh!" She yelled, as he entered her forcefully, making her legs thrash around. He let go of her neck and she instantly gasp for air. She felt his lips on hers and she jerk her head to the side, still trying to catch her breath. She look at him, that was looking so mad and his eyes were glaring at her. He gritted his teeth and glare into her eyes, while she was trying to stop him. She felt her wrists starting to hurt, as he pick up his pace. She felt the air knocking out of her with every thrust. Clearly, he was mad, but she didn't know why he was being so harsh. She felt the tears flowing out and she grit her teeth in pain. Her arms went numb and she started to lose feeling in her arms.

"Master, please!" She cried out in pain, as she look up at her wrists.

"It hurts!" She said, looking up at him. She watch as he slowed down, then she was shocked when she saw his eyes turning glassy. His eyes softened and then he stopped moving and pulled out of her.

"Why do you have to leave me?" She fell silent, looking at him. She has never seen him cry before and it shook her. She knew he was talking about none other than Yoona, he was hurt by her. She felt his tears, dripping onto her face, as he look at her. She felt her heart break looking at him crying. I guess monsters are capable of feeling too, she thought.

"Haven't I given you enough?" He said through gritted teeth. Next, she didn't know why she did that, but she lean up and place her lips on his. She pull away and her head slumped back.

"Please let me go" She pleaded, he look at her weirdly. He then grabbed the keys, he slowly reach up and removed the cuffs. She instantly groan, as the blood rushed back into her arms. She massaged her wrists in pain. She look at him and she slowly reach up and wipe his tears.

"Calm down, master" She said. He slowly wrap his arm around her waist and turn them around. So, he was laying on his back, with her hugging him. He place his head on her bare chest, closing his eyes. She slowly reach up and she run her fingers through his hair.

"I'm sure she loves you" Kimberly said. Wonho felt confused with what just happened. He look up at her and look into her eyes, her heartbeat started to race and she felt mesmerized by his bright blue eyes.