(29)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"How did that become a marriage proposal? Wow! Girl, you got it going on!" Alex exclaimed.

"He became like hulk one moment, then he proposed to you. What happened?" Alex asked.

"I just... I don't know" Even she herself didn't understand him.

"I think he's bipolar" Alex said.

"Why did you agree to marry him?" Alex asked.

"How I wish I didn't have kids, just so I didn't have to marry him" Kimberly said, full of frustration.

"Do I have to wear heels? I feel like I'm gonna die in heels one day"

"Do you want to look like a midget next to him?" Alex asked.

"He's not that tall! And what's wrong with being a midget?"

"There's nothing wr-! Whatever!" She said, grabbing the heels and passing it to her.

"It has to be complete" Alex said.

"Shannon, where's the dress?" Alex asked.

"Almost done. I'm almost done" Shannon said.

"Let me see!" Emily said, that was waiting in the viewing room with Mira.

"Wait!" Shannon replied.

"Why do I feel so bummed out in getting married?" She asked.

"I feel sorry for you. Do you want pepper spray? Oh, wait! It doesn't work" Alex smack her forehead.

"Here. Put this on" Shannon said, passing her the dress. Kimberly obeyed and put the dress on, with their help.

"Wow" Alex look at the dress impressed.

"You did an amazing job!" Alex stated, as the dress was fixed and smooth down.

"Yeah. I did!" Shannon even looks impressed with herself.

"I bet you will look even more better when you're all dolled up" Shannon remarked.

"I wanna see!" Emily yelled out in frustration of waiting, making them jump.

"Emily! Not too loud!" Mira hissed. Kimberly went towards the platform, as Alex and Shannon pulled the curtains back.

"So, what do you think?" Kimberly asked. Mira and Emily's jaw dropped.

"You're glowing! Is that possible?" Emily asked.

"The white dress really brings out your beige skin tone" Mira look at Shannon impressed.

"Oh. The master is telling us to get ready" Shannon said.

"We'll put on our dresses. You wait here" Shannon said.

"Try those heels and try walking" Shannon said, as they all went to change into their dresses.

"Oh, god" She put them on and walk.

"How do girls do this? Especially this high ones? What is this? Six inches? I'm gonna fall and break my neck" Kimberly stated, as she walk around, trying to get the feel of the heels.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you ready?" Shannon asked, as she fixed Kimberly's dress one last time.