1. Motorbikes and Losers.

The roar of the engine caught me unaware this morning; it was early. My head jerked up immediately to the faint rumble getting louder, and I watched the bike head straight towards me. I sit in this exact spot every school morning, catching up on some reading and waiting for a glimpse of the rider, not the bike. 

Although the bike looks incredible, I don't know any motorbike models. To be honest, I'm not into cars and motorcycles, preferring books and games. 

Just as the bike was coming to a stop, Clive and his mates head in my direction from across the carpark. They are always loud, and they seem to want attention all the time. But, they are the favoured students, so their lousy behaviour is usually ignored by teachers. 

I watch as Clive snatches a girl who is probably just fourteen, pulls her skirt up so the entire school could see her pink frilly knickers. She screams and kicks at Clive, and when he eventually drops her, she falls in a heap on the ground. Her friends rush over to help her. She may be crying, but I bet she's glad she put decent knickers on this morning also I guess she might wear jeans or shorts from now on.

The motorbike is now switched off, and the rider gets off. I watch as the motorbike helmet is removed first to reveal shoulder length blonde hair, it is then secured away in a lockbox at the back of the bike. A well-used rucksack is taken off and dumped onto the ground, and then the rider removes a protective jumpsuit. An athlete with a body full of tattoos is what is hiding under that jumpsuit, and I try my best not to stare, but I can't help myself I'm only human. 

The rider pulls a black hoodie out of the rucksack, and the jumpsuit is rolled up and put in.

Clive snatches the rucksack and throws it over to one of his mates. He grasps the rider's arm, big mistake, in a matter of two quick moves Clive is on the ground face down and an arm twisted behind his back.

"F**k you, Purdy." Clive struggles to speak.

"Don't mess with me Clive; I'm way out of your league." Purdy taunts him more by twisting his arm tighter.

The rucksack lands at my feet, and I take hold of it.

Clive's mate Keith, yanks a handful of Purdy's hair trying to help Clive; Purdy let's go of Clive, grabs Keith's hand that has a fist full of her hair and pulls him forward he loses his balance. Purdy moves, bodies twist, and now Keith is on the ground.

Purdy is now standing looking down at the two losers groaning on the pavement and snickers at them.

I hold up Purdy's bag and call out, "here, Purdy, I've got your bag."

"Thanks, Nerd Boy," Purdy looks me up and down and then she grins and says, "see you later."

Thanks for taking a chance on this story, if you enjoyed this chapter, please click that little star. Thanks for supporting me.

Chapter One's editing is now completed. Thanks for the suggestions.