2. Tattoos and Lunch.

Purdy wasn't in any of my morning classes, and with this being the first week of a new school year I wasn't sure of her schedule, yet. I know I have it bad, and now that she has spoken to me, I think I am crushing on her more. I don't need anyone to tell me that I might be turning into a stalker although I only watch her in the morning and I don't go looking for her throughout the day.

It's now lunchtime, and I'm sitting at my usual table with Ed and Darnell; us nerd types have got to stick together, you know the whole safety in numbers motto. All of a sudden, there's a thud, and I notice a well-worn backpack dumped down onto our table. I look up slowly to see Purdy standing over us with a cheeky grin on her face.

"Hi boys and Nerd Boy, going to sit with you today," she told us but looked at me, this may be the first time I have ever seen her in the cafeteria.

"No problem Purdy," Darnell said a little shocked mainly because no one sits with us.

Purdy takes off her hoodie and puts it on the back of her chair; I stare at all that ink on her arms.

"You like my tats Nerd Boy," she asks, looking down at me with that cheeky smile still on her face.

"Y-y-yes," I stutter but continue saying, "very artistic."

"Thanks." She was looking straight at me, giving me full eye contact. Holy crap. Her eyes are so blue and beautiful, her lips so full and pink, crap now I'm beaming a tomato red colour.

She is still smiling, and I am starting to think this is some sort of joke that she is playing with me, but she gets out a smallish lunch box, a bottle of water puts them on the table and walks off returning with a fork. The three of us look at each other and shrug, they know about the incident that happened this morning, so even if this is a joke at least, I get to sit beside her for a few minutes.

Purdy sits beside me and eats her homemade salad thing, it looks good and then she notices us all watching her, and she looks around at us and what we are eating.

"You're just going to eat junk food for lunch?" she asks us, finishing a mouthful of food.

"No, we ate in our last class; this is our sugar fix." This time Ed answers her, probably trying to make me feel more comfortable knowing how much I fancy her.

"What!" she exclaims, "no freaking way," she looks at me again, "you messing with me, Nerd Boy?" We shake our heads, but she only stares at me, and when we don't answer, she scrunches up her eyes and says, "explain."

"The three of us are taking 'Advanced Degree Mathematics' or ADM, we use an old teachers lounge for our classroom, lessons are online, so we usually eat our lunch while we work. We come here to get a sugar snack, and then we head to the library for a while before heading back there." I explain, but she is staring at me, with her beautiful mouth gaping open slightly. Is it so wrong to want to kiss that mouth, all I can do is stare at those pink lips.

"Holy sh*t! for real?" she whispers this time probably, so the teachers don't hear her swear.

"Yes for real." I nod my head as I speak.

"Will you show me sometime?" Again she is quiet, and she leans in a little closer.

"Sure if you want, it is no big deal it's just a small and did I mention old teacher lounge." I try to imply that it's just a crappy room.

"Are you f**king kidding me Nerd boy that sounds so cool." Purdy packs up her things and whispers again saying, "gotta fly Nerd Boy will find you later." And she left the three of us staring at each other dumbfounded, not one of us speaks but we are all thinking it, 'best lunch break ever.'

Another Chapter on, thanks to all that gave me a star in the last one. Please continue to vote for your favourite chapters. Thanks Again.

Chapter two completed and edited.