The Plan Of Imminent Doom

Gilbert

The snow has melted considerably since earlier, weird. It's almost all gone. I look to the sky as I walk down to the bus stop, pulling out a few Canadian coins. The sky's dark gray, like it's going to rain. I flash back to a few days ago, under the kitchen table, holding Matthew while he shivered in fear from the mere mention of a thunderstorm. I'm so focused on the memory of our arms around each other that I almost miss the bus when it pulls up beside me.

Getting on, I lose myself in that feeling again, wishing it could happen for real, not just in a memory. And for love, instead of fear.

Francis

I spot Gilbert get on the bus that will take him to the business centers. I wait for the next bus to come around a few minuets later, and take the same route. Along the way, I outline my plan in my head again.

>Follow Gilbert around until he gets off the bus on his way back

>Tell him that Matthew like likes him

>While he's running off, go ahead of him and convince Blue that he needs to come with me

>Take and hide the child while Gilbert and Matthew are busy trying to admit their feelings for each other

>Burst back in, causing a huge argument between the two of them, and hopefully getting Gilbert away

>Invade

The bus stops, and I get out, following Gil's bouncing grey head through the crowds of people. I follow him for close to an hour, waiting for my chance to ruin this relationship before it even starts.

Blue

I'm going to start calling misters Matthew and Gilbert mila and bithca in my head. Cause it fits perfectly with their personalities. Matthew's like a mother at heart, and Gilbert's like a father at heart. 

This bath is great. And Chila thinks so, too. He's going to take a longer time to dry, though. After mila has finished giving Chila and I a bath, he wraps us up in a towel until bithca can get here with clothes. I'm still waiting for them both to just admit their feelings and get over it. Jeeze.

Matthew

Where is Gil? It's been close to an hour already, and I'm getting Blue and Chila out of the bath. And dinner will be ready in a few minuets, poutine with carrots. Maybe I should call him. I'm starting to get a little worried.