"Can I ask you something important?"

A/N I'm so sorry I haven't updated in nearly a month, but writer's block sucks. I had no idea what to do up until now, and I'm not even sure how good this chapter is going to be. Again, I'm sorry, and please don't kill me or hate me for it. A lot has been going on, and my request for people to request ideas didn't really work so. If you have any last idea at all, PLEASE give them to me! I'm drowning in writer's block and trying to find things to write!

And also, please don't kill me for that picture up there. I saw it, loved it, and couldn't leave it.

Gilbert

After Francis leaves, I lead mien Birdie to the couch, and tell Blue to put in a movie.

"But Bithca, isn't it Hockey Night?"

"Oh, you're right! It is Hockey Night!" We turn on the game, and settle down to watch.

-------

The game just finishes when the power suddenly flickers and goes out, and both Blue and Mattie shriek and launch themselves into my lap. I hold them both tightly, pressing mien awesome face into first Matt's, then Blue's, hair. Mattie snuggles up closer to me, and Blue giggles. I start tickling Blue's ribs, and he starts laughing, a joyous, little boy laugh that has me laughing, too. I tickle Mattie, too, and before long, we're all on the floor laughing our awesome butts off. 

Crying tears of laughter, Matt gets up and holds his arms out to the small Catlandian. "Alright, time for bed, little guy."

"Aw, but I don't wanna."

I speak up. "Blue bird, listen to your mila." ((Yes, he told them what mila and bithca mean, don't ask me when because I don't know when myself))

"Fine." He leaps into Matthew's arms, and he carries him to his room. I can see how tired the little guy is, and I decide to follow them. I step in just as Matthew starts to sing a lullaby.

Hush little Blue bird, don't say a word,

Mila's gonna buy you some picolan.

And if that picolan is bad,

Bithca will hit it with a bat.

His voice is so sweet and awesome and cute, and Blue is asleep almost instantly. Mattie follows me out, closing the door behind him. He turns to me. 

Matthew

"Hey, Gil?" I'm hesitant to ask this, afraid of what he might say, but at the same time, I want to ask this. "Would you like to sleep in my room with me?"

He smiles, and I know what his answer will be before he even opens his mouth. "Ja, I would like to sleep with mien Birdie." He bends down, and I lean into him, our lips pressing against each other.

"Let's go up, then, eh?"

We head upstairs and into my room, and the Prussian closes the door behind us. I turn to him, and his lips are suddenly on mine, desperate for love. I get over my slight shock and melt into his kiss, and before I know it we're on the bed. Not lying down or anything, just sitting. He must know that I'm not really ready for anything else just yet.

After a minuet, we have to break apart for air, breathing hard. "je t'aime, Gilbert."

"und iche leibe dich, Matthew." He knows what it means, and so do I. He suddenly seems very nervous about something, and it's something weird. "Can I-" He clears his throat, then starts again. "Can I ask you something important?" I nod, confused, and he slides off the bed and onto the floor, on his knee.

I gasp. "Gil? Is this what I think it is?"

"Matthew Williams, will you marry me?"

I throw myself into his arms, kissing him with such ferocity that it almost scares me. We break apart, and Gilbert looks at me with all the love I could ever ask for in his eyes. "So is that a yes?"

I break into the biggest smile I have ever done. "Yes!" I shout. "I will marry you, Gilbert Beilshmidt." Our lips meet for another kiss.

Blue

I hear the shout of "Yes!" from upstairs, and I know exactly what went on. It looks like I have an actual family now, instead of just a wish. I fall back to sleep gently, smiling and content.

A/N (again) Should I end it right here? Or should I try to get at least one more part in? Please let me know!