Explaining Everything

A/N Watch Supernatural, it's found on Netflix, because I don't feel like explaining all of what happened. Get over it, I'm lazy.

Sam Winchester

After my brother Dean and I explain who we are and what we do, we start telling them how we got up here.

Nobody

Sam and Dean Winchester were hunting a demon in Northern New York, USA, when it suddenly crossed the border into Canada. They went after it, but the only clue they could find as it suddenly disappeared, was a trail of sulfur. They followed said trail all the way to Toronto, Canada, where they noticed a blonde haired Frenchie walking around, mumbling something about a guy name Matthew and a kid named Blue, and he seemed to be possessed. The brothers quickly decided to lure the demon to a secluded area to unpossess the poor guy, who's name was Francis.

They continuously hunted him down, again and again, as they lost and found him again and again. The last time they lost him was when Sam noticed a small, blue haired child being shut in a trunk by the guy. He called his brother, telling him what happened, and a few moments later the black Impala pulled up beside him, and he got in, directing Dean on where to go. They didn't see him again until they barely stopped Francis from running over Gilbert.

Dean was driving the Impala, and was following the car that had the kid in the back. He saw the car start to speed up, and he said to Sam, "Go , go, get him out of the way!" Sam got Gilbert out of the way of the quickly approaching car, and it, along with Dean, went down the road. Sam picked himself up from the ground, said "Sorry, gotta go," and ran after his brother.

Meanwhile, Francis had gotten a burst of speed and managed to get into a house, throwing the kid, who was named Blue, into the basement before coming back up to try and protect himself from the man chasing him. He didn't get to, because as soon as he stepped into the light, he was beaten and shoved down the stairs.

Dean exorcised the demon, grabbed the child, and left, stopping along the way to pick up Sam. They dropped the kid off at the house, and began to leave, but came back after "careful consideration". Yeah, Dean said that.

Gilbert

My mind is empty. Francis was possessed? That is very surprising. I look at Matt, and our eyes lock with the same thoughts. I turn back to the strange men in front of as as the one named Sam says, "The one thing we don't understand is how this guy is still alive and moving."

Blue pipes up from the floor at our feet. "That's probably because he is such a strong country, whereas regular people don't have an actual country of their own, they just live with the countries." At the blank looks from the brothers, he continues with a tiny sigh. "Countries are personified by people. In this case, Francis is France, Matthew is Canada, and Gilbert is Prussia."

"What's Prussia?" They ask in unison.

"Prussia is what people would call a micronation. His country is so small that you can't see it if you look at a map, but if you look in his heart, you'll find that it's the biggest one around."

And again I'm shocked. Blue just made a convincing lie to these guys, and it made my heart warm for the child so much more than before. I pull him up from the floor, putting him in my lap.

Matthew

Those words almost have me crying, and I can sense Gil being the awesome guy he is and holding in his tears. He picks up Blue and wraps his arms around us both, causing Francis to squirm uncomfortably. We stand up, Blue in my arms, as Sam and Dean get up and go to leave, and we thank them on the way out for saving us all. Once they're gone, I turn to Francis, and Gil takes Blue from my arms, anticipating what is about to happen.

"Why the maple leafing pancakes were you in Canada right now?" Francis flinches, and I kinda regret that little outburst, but then I strengthen my resolve and continue. "If you hadn't been here, you would never have been possessed, and none of this would have happened."

"I'm sorry, Mattie. I just wanted to surprise you with a new shipment of moose stuff, but when I was a few blocks away, this black poof of smoke came through my car window and into me. I never meant to cause any of the trouble that has happened in the past few days. Can you forgive me?"

Gilbert speaks from right next to me. "Francis, we have been friends for a long time, but that doesn't mean it's okay to just go and get possessed."

We all laugh a little, the tension broken. Blue is already passed out of Gil's shoulder. "Francis, would you like to stay the night before you go home?"

Francis

"That would be very nice, thank you. And if you wouldn't mind, may I also get something to eat? I haven't needed to eat because of that damn demon."

"No problem.You can take Blue's room tonight, he can just sleep with Gil and I tonight."

I tilt my head a little at the two, wondering what unspoken message has passed between them, then I look at their hands, entwined, and their faces, gazing adoringly into each other's eyes, and I understand. "Of course, thank you."

I head into the kitchen with a smile, knowing that those two are going to be great for each other. They've loved each other for who knows how long, and they apparently got over their blocks and confessed. Good.

Their future has been lain out before them like Blue's toy cars. They're going to be just fine here with their adopted son, a perfect picture of family happiness.

A/N This book is SO CLOSE to being done! There's only one or two more parts left, and then this happy family's story will be over until continued in the next several books in the Shippy Ship series. Look at the description to find other books.