Surprise! Again.

Gilbert

My life begins to flash before my eyes as I brace myself for the impact.  Suddenly I feel an arm around me, and a sudden jerk before my head hits the sidewalk.

"Sorry, have to go."  Whoever pulled me out of the way starts running down the street, going after Francis' car, as well as the one following it.

"What was that?"

Francis

Dammit, I missed.  All that matters now is losing the car that's on my tail.  I speed up.

Blue

A few minutes later, I'm in a basement on the cold floor.  I hate it. I just want to go back home to mila and bithca. The door to the basement bursts open, and Francis comes tumbling down the stairs, his face all bloody and bashed.  I hear footsteps come down rapidly, and see and man with a knife in hand going after Francis.

"Now listen here, you son of a bitch."  He holds Francis up by his shirt against the wall tightly, not losing eye contact with him. "Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica. Ergo, omnis legio diabolica, adiuramus te...cessa decipere humanas creaturas, eisque æternæ perditionìs venenum propinare...Vade, satana, inventor et magister omnis fallaciæ, hostis humanæ salutis...Humiliare sub potenti manu Dei; contremisce et effuge, invocato a nobis sancto et terribili nomine...quem inferi tremunt...Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine. Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos."  A burst of black smoke pours out of Francis' mouth and he falls limp.  The man drops him and walks over to me.

"Don't hurt me, mister please.  I just want to go home."

"I'm not gonna hurt you, kid.  I'm going to take you home.  What's your name?"

"I'm Blue."

"Oh, like the color? That's cool.  My name's Dean."

"I want to go home to mila and bithca."

"Alright, let's go kid." Dean picks me up and carries me up the stairs and sets me in the backseat of his black car.  He seems to know where Mila's house is, which is slightly worrying. But I guess it's okay if he saved me from Francis. On the way, he stops to pick up another man who's significantly taller than him. He kinda reminds me of a moose.  They drop me off at Mila's house and leave.

What was up with that?