Zhe Awesome Author's Note, Eh?

(Sorry, I had to :3)

So. What is everyone's thoughts on this book? And yeah, I know. Like @ButterAngel90 said, that last part did kinda escalate quickly. But I'm starting to get bored with this book, and want to start working full time on the next one in the series, Giripan~Across The Waters.  I hope you guys enjoyed this book, and all the twists and turns and random surprise attacks, and I hope you come to enjoy all eight (yes, eight) books in my Shippy Ship Series. (I know, so creative. *eye roll at self)

(I'm putting in some acknowledgments here. You don't have to read them if you don't want to, but there may be a sneak peak to future books hidden in there.... And maybe some cookies....)

I would like to thank all the people who have read and voted on this book, you guys are what kept me going through it all. Oh, and thanks for not asking me when I was going to updat next when it took forever to do so. Have a cookie and some beer. (::) []>

Thank you to my significant other, who some of you may know, and others probably not, for being a critic to my work, and a better one than I ever was to you (Sorry, honey).

Thanks for reading this (if you still are, have some more cookies and beer (::) (::) (::) []> []> []>).

And I'm done with the acknowledgments. That was kinda boring.

ANYWHO

Still reading? Why? Oh, you must be waiting for that sneak peak I suggested. Well, fine. Since you ate all my cookies and drank all my beer, why not have a sneak peak for the next book, Giripan~Across The Waters, which comes out officially on November 30, 2017? Have fun with it, my little shippers.

*Start of preview*

"So, Heracles." He looks at me sleepily, and I wonder if I should be saying this when it's obvious he is still tired from that narrow escape we just had. "What do you say we go to my place now, at least until all this calms down?"

He blinks. "Sure, I would not mind that at all. But what would Sadik think about that?"

My hands ball into fists, and I suddenly realize how angry I can really get. "Sadik can go screw himself. He had no right to just barge into your house and demand that I leave with him."

*End of preview*

Have a nice day, my little shippers. And as always, Happy Reading.