Domestic Devastation

It was a small wedding, which was to the liking of both the bride and the bridegroom. Eggsy never wanted a royal wedding, and neither did Roxy. Thus, the wedding was small, made up of only those who really mattered in their lives.

Eggsy's Mum, Daisy, three of his mates, Harry, Perceval, Merlin, Robert, two of Roxy's childhood mates and two Morton relatives, was just about everyone. The surprise guest not on the list, was the girl, Foura. Who had since taken on the name Fiona Boyd after her two biological parents. Merlin had gained authorization to bring Foura to attend, as a surprise of sorts for the happy couple.

A happy couple indeed they were. Eggsy cried far more than Roxy, naturally. He was a proud man, but a sweet one at that. 'Sweet to his very very core' as his mother would say.

Roxy had insisted it be done in a Catholic Church, with a priest presiding. Mainly in due to her father having been a stanch Catholic. A trait which was passed on to his daughter. Both her father, and herself understood the severity of marriage, inside their religion, and outside of it. It was a holy sacrament, and a covenantal vow, said in perpetuity. A promise that was intended to last a lifetime.

The small church that they had chosen was one of the oldest in the country. It was located In a far off country side, and so ornately decorated, with gorgeous lighting coming through the stain glass windows. Eggsy felt like the luckiest guy in the world, as he turned his head to look at his almost wife. Her beauty would've over taken anyone, but Eggsy wasn't seeing just beauty when he looked at her. He smiled at Roxy, his best friend, partner and confidant. The woman whom he respected and admired. The girl who made him a better person, and the someone who could always make him laugh.

The wedding was beautiful. So much so that even Percival felt the rare sensation of watery eyes. Roxanne Morton walked in her beautiful vintage white dress, and left as Mrs. Gary Unwin on the arm of a dashing man in a bespoke suit. With golden circles on each of their ring fingers, and smiles on the both of their faces.

The reception was an hour and a half in length, at a local pub. There was live bar music with an open mic segment, much to Merlin's delight as he sang John Denver all night. Though there was a substantial amount of dancing that took place on Roxy and Eggsy's part. That was after Eggsy and Roxy had a chance to belt out a duet to Sonny and Cher's "I got you, Babe".

The entirety of that day was a memory so joyous and sweet. They couldn't imagine anything ever coming to ruin their current streak of happiness. How wrong they both were...

The very next morning they left out of a Southhampton port aboard a Caribbean cruise. Much to Roxy's relief, they didn't see a plane the entire trip. It was a glorious, wonderful, blissful time. Just the two of them, traveling and finding the most beautiful sunsets to sit under.

Under one of these notable sunsets, Eggsy poured his heart out about his crushed childhood dreams of becoming an Olympic gymnast. Roxy listened intently, at how much he gave up for those he loved. His gymnastics for his mother, his military career for his sister, and a normal domestic life for Kingsman and the world.

"I never really wanted to do any of those things. I just fell into em. And later I found myself looking back glad that I had let myself give up those things for my family. They were worth it in the end." Eggsy said as he sat with Roxy in his arms. "You and our little M are my family now. There's nothin I won't give up for you. Intentionally."

"How about danger?" Roxy teased, hand resting over the swell of her belly that was now beginning to show.

"If you want me out of Kingsman..." He paused, "I'll do it. For you." He had sincerity and honesty written on his face.