Blurb & Author's Note

Daniel Sage was the most sought out athlete in the country. A serious knee injury however, puts his whole life on pause for the next six months. During his break, Daniel begins to contemplate whether he really wants to spend the rest of his life on the field and pressure from his socialite parents only worsens his situation.

Isabella White lives in the poor side of town and is known as the school's #1 girl to not mess with. She has no idea what she is doing and has no direction in life whatsoever.

After coming across each other at Station 53, both their lives are changed and for the better or for the worse, they have no idea.

  ✦ 

Author's Note:

Please do not plagiarise my work. That is stealing. Forming ideas may sound easy but it's not. Writing out those ideas are even harder. So please don't steal my work. I feel like I shouldn't even have to tell you this honestly. 

A little bit about the story: Station 53 is the second book in the 'Heirs' series. You do not have to read the first book to start this one as they're two completely different stories from one another. There may be some recurring characters but those characters will not be prominent. Each story has it's own plot and characters.

A little warning: This book may contain some mature scenes. I will let you know if a chapter contains mature scenes at the beginning but still, please only continue if you are comfortable with that.

• The cover of the story was made by me but the texture used is from @iamwithcupidwattpad on Deviant Art. The link is in the external link section. :)

Thank you for reading up to here and I hope you enjoy Station 53